Sunday, January 31, 2021

SUNDAY AT HOME

 SUNDAY
 1-31-2021
 
 
 

Up at 6:30AM to let Wilson out for potty. 

I made the bed. Then I got dressed.

I went out to the kitchen and opened tuna for the cats.

I made latte & Nanogreens. Then I baked my cheese eggs in the air-fryer. Warmed up egg bake for the dogs.

I fed the dogs. 

Tater went outside after breakfast.

I cleaned up breakfast dishes. 

I started laundry and washed the comforter. 

I started the Roomba. 

I sat and watched Afterlife on TV for a while. 

I picked up dog poo. I cleaned up cat litter.

There were Lawn guys at Gary & Dawn's in their back yard. The dogs tried to bark at them, but I gave Tater a shock. Then brought them inside.

Hubby called at 8:45AM and we talked for an hour. 

I got him a coffee $2 coupon from the website for Racer Coffee and texted it to him. 

I did some receipt entry bookwork. Cats watched me work.

CATS WATCHING ME WORK IN THE OFFICE


Sat outside with the dogs for a while.

I watched Afterlife on TV until 7PM.

I went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: