Monday, January 11, 2021

LOTS OF MAIL / OLD WEST SHOWS / PEDICURES

 MONDAY
1-11-2021 
 
 

 
I put away dirty dishes and started dishwasher.
 
Hubby put away laundry.

Hubby cleaned up cat litter and vacuumed.
 
 I did bookwork. Called Ambetter to find out why they billed me twice. Jennifer said that it was a payment for January and advance payment for February. I don't need to pay anything until February 29.

Sent letters to NW Plus Credit Union to deposit more money.

I sent letter to NV Dept of Health & Welfare for Hubby's Medical Card.

I sent letter to ID DMV to get Dually registration tags.

Hubby made chicken salad for me.

We walked down to the mailbox with Wilson and mailed the paperwork. Picked up the other mail. 

Called to make appointments for our pedicure at 4:30PM today.

Came back and Hubby watched some old show called Once Upon A Texas Train and Big Jake.

I put cream on my feet. 

We loaded the dog and were leaving at 4PM. There was a yellow corvette that was in front of the house. Some guy had to talk with Hubby. 

We left and drove to get Pedicures at Chrome Nail Bar. There was an ambulance that came out of a side street as we were driving on Sandhill Boulevard. Wilson was sitting on my lap. He let out a Whooo! As the Ambulance had already passed us. It was so cute. Surprised both of us!!! 

WILSON RIDING IN TRUCK

 
Got our Pedicures, left Wilson in the truck with water to drink. 
 
PEDICURE BEFORE GETTING HOT TOWEL
 

Out of there in 40 minutes and took Wilson over to the park for potty and a walk. 

Drove to Walmart and Hubby ran inside to get milk, rotisserie chicken, tortilla shells. 

At home, we unloaded everything. I let Wilson out for potty. Went outside with him. He tried barking at the neighbors. I ran around with him outside.

Hubby took the garbage can out to the street.

We watched the rest of Big Jake and then  Caribbean Life on TV for a while. 
 
I took a hot bath. 
 
Went to bed at 10PM.
 




No comments: