Sunday, January 10, 2021

UTV RIDE

 SUNDAY
1-10-2021
 

 
 
Up at 7AM. Made bed. 

Went to the kitchen and made lattes & Nanogreens. Baked my cheese egg in the air-fryer.

Hubby made eggs for Wilson and fed him. He was not too enthused.

We ate breakfast and watched morning News on TV. SO depressing.

I showed Hubby that we got another Report Card for Tater, so that made him feel better. Tater has not been thrown into a barn and made to freeze.

At 10AM, Hubby finally gets dressed and we get ready for the UTV ride. Find extra Data Cable for the UTV that Tater broke off the other day. Find all our warm clothing to ride. 2 Sweatshirts, blankets, gloves, scarves, hats. 

Hubby already set up a sling in the UTV for Wilson to ride. 
 

 We get ready to leave and Dave & Carmen drive by and we talk for a while. It gets colder. The sun is not shining. It is cloudy.

We start out finally and it is VERY cold. Wilson really does not like the sling. He hits his head on the bar. Just as we are ready to leave the road, I decide not to go. I am TOO COLD. We drive back and walk Wilson in a park. 

 
The zip-tie holding the sling breaks. I have to hold Wilson on my lap the whole way home. We go thru the back way which is quicker. Hubby kicks up sand on me and Wilson. It is a horrible ride. 

At home, my knee hurts already. I put Wilson out to potty and give him some sausage as he did not eat his breakfast.

I potty again.

While in the garage, Hubby nails more hearts for me. He puts away the UTV. It is all dirty now. 

We load Wilson in the Dually and drive to Desert Springs to buy Lottery tickets at the Flying J.

Then we drive back to Mesquite Flying J and get meat sticks there. Hubby picks up chicken for us. 

At home, we eat chicken and watch Automotive shows. Hubby has the music playing quietly instead of listening to the show. 

I fall asleep TWICE. 

I wake up to darkness. Put away dishes. Put away laundry.
 
We watched Automotive shows. Then we watched My Name Is Trinity. 

Watched a Buying House show. They showed the people 3 homes, they pick 1.

I take a hot bath because I have endo pains. 
 
Went to bed at 11PM. Hubby came to bed 
 
At MIDNIGHT, I had more endo pains and just turned on the heating pad.



No comments: