Sunday, January 24, 2021

STAY HOME DAY

SUNDAY
1-24-2021
 
 

Up at 6:30AM. I woke up to Tater sleeping beside me. A big lick on my face from his tongue. Wilson was on the floor and came over - whining to be picked up and put on the bed. So I now have 2 dogs in bed with me. 
 
Robert, the cat, had slept with us in the middle of our pillows some time during the night, but he was now gone. 
 
I got up and stripped the bed. Hubby took both of the dogs outside for potty. Tater watched people walking past the fence, but DID NOT BARK. 
 
I took a shower and washed my hair. Hubby was in the kitchen making breakfast eggs for the dogs.
 
I got dressed. 
 
We tried to sit and watch News on TV, but the News had no videos to watch.
 
I made some more baked cheese egg. I went out to collect poop. There were 6 bags full and most of it was runny.
 
We put clean sheets on the bed. Hubby started the washing machine. Hubby got dressed. 
 
Hubby went out to the garage to nail more wood for String Art. 

Robert and Rattler were sleeping in their boxes today.

ROBERT COMFORTING HIS BROTHER WHILE THEY SLEEP

 
Sent an email to Southern Nevada Health District to tell them their website has no "CLICK HERE FOR TEST RESULTS" as indicated in their pamphlet.
 
We sat outside for a while with the dogs. Tater ran to the fence a couple times, but I shocked him and he stayed aay. No barking. Wilson barked a couple little times, but not bad. 
 
It got windy and cold outside, even in the sunshine. So we came inside.

Hubby and I sat down to watch Murder In Coweta County, but the Landlord called and wanted Hubby to come down and weld some things at the shop. So he left at Noon. 

Did laundry. Put it away at 1:30PM.

Hubby got back at 3PM. He made steak and potatoes on the grille. He forgot his 


Watched Prodigal Son at 8PM.


No comments: