Monday, January 18, 2021

MLK DAY / HUBBY GOES TO WORK AT SHOP

MONDAY
1-18-2021
MLK Day

Up at 6:45AM. Broken sleep.

Wilson was in bed with me. I petted him for a long time.

Then I got up, made the bed. I wore my 2 inch Skecher sandals. They felt comfortable.

Went to the kitchen and made lattes with Nanogreens.

I made baked egg for breakfast. Hubby made eggs for Wilson. He did not eat. 

We sat and watched news on TV.

Cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher.

Hubby put the CA OHV sticker on his UTV. We put another Clorox Wipes in the UTV.

Then Hubby cleaned cat litter. I put laundry in the dryer. 

Hubby vacuumed.

Hubby left at 10:20AM for the shop. 
 
I worked on a couple more heart string art projects. I watched CSI on TV. I put away dishes. 
 
Hubby got home at 3:30PM and brought Panda Express. He had the new featured Fire Chicken. I had Orange Chicken. However, both of the meals were overcooked breading. There was no chicken in either meal. 
 
So I threw most of mine out. 
 
We watched CSI on TV for a while. 
 
I took Benadryl and then I had a glass of wine. 
 
Went to bed at 9PM. Hubby came to bed at 10PM.


No comments: