Thursday, January 28, 2021

BOYS LEAVE FOR KING OF HAMMERS /

THURSDAY
1-28-2021
 
 

Up at 7AM, Hubby forgot to set the alarm, so he was upset that he had gotten up late. He wanted to get up at 6AM.

I made the bed, got dressed. Then I went out to make lattes & Nanogreens. Hubby warmed up breakfast egg bake for the dogs. 

Hubby made egg breakfast for Joe. 

Hubby got a text from Mike in St George who said they were coming thru at 8AM THEIR time, as Hubby had forgotten the time difference from St George. 

Hubby and Joe got ready. They left at 8AM to go down to the shop and drain Joe's water, fix Hubby's tire at the Tire store. They were gone a long time. I was worried that they would not be able to leave today!

I did laundry and cleaned up breakfast dishes. Started dishwasher. Took sheets off Joe's bed and washed them. Re-made the bed. I put out garbage. I picked up dog poo and cleaned cat litter. I vacuumed.

I put notes in Hubby's shoes, bag, jeans, shirts. 
 
 ROBERT HELPS TO PACK

The boys came back at Noon. Hubby hurriedly packed everything. I made sure that Hubby took his iPad and reading glasses. Packed them in his bag.
 
HUBBY AND JOE LEAVE FOR KING OF THE HAMMERS IN CALIFORNIA
 

I worked on Taxes once the guys were gone. 

It was lonely. Had the dogs for company.

Watched TV and went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: