Tuesday, January 26, 2021

TUESDAY GARBAGE DAY / LOAD TRAILER & CAMPER

TUESDAY
1-26-2021 
 

 

 
Up at 7AM after a restless night. I kept waking up. Had weird dreams about living in an apartment. 
 
I made the bed. Then I started the Roomba. 
 
I made lattes & Nanogreens. Made more baked cheese egg. 
 
Hubby made eggs for the dogs and fed them. 
 
He made himself a burrito and we sat on the sofa watching morning News on TV.
 
Wilson pooped in the front bedroom again. He had spots of diarrhea. I had gone into open the mini-blinds and accidentally walked into it. So I was tracking it all over the house. Yuck.
 
So I asked Hubby to clean it up. 
 
I vacuumed up the cat fur from the dining room table. Then I washed all the table and all the chairs.
 
I picked up dog poo outside. 6 loads!
 
I had to clean the rug off outside as the dogs had tracked poop onto it.
 
Hubby left by 10:30AM. 
 
I dumped the garbage from the pantry. I put away laundry. I put away clean dishes. 

Hubby was gone until 2:30PM. He came back with Tater. Brought Tater inside and he napped with Wilson on the sofa. 

Hubby put the UTV on the trailer. He had the camper already loaded on the truck. 

Hubby drove back down to the shop to get the water he left down there. 

At 3:30PM, he drove home. Told me to take the car to the Pioneer Center to pick him up. Then when I had loaded the dogs and drove to the Pioneer Center, he called again and said that he would be parking the truck & trailer in front of the house. 

I picked him up at the house and we went looking at the new subdivision. Then we came back and got the mail.

Hubby took the dogs into the house. I backed the car into the garage. 

Hubby went to the kitchen to start preparing his egg bake for taking to King Of Hammers.

He made sausage and put it in with eggs, milk, bread. He made 2 batches.

I cleaned up the stove for him afterwards. 

Hubby had to clean out the trash compactor afterwards because it was clogged. He got 2 of the plungers out and then had to take the p-trap out to drain it. Lots of egg shells in it which did not go down and a couple straws. He flushed everything down the toilet in the front of the house. 

Then we watched TV for a while. Watched Dead Like Me on Roku Channel, but it kept cutting out and cycling. I had to stop it and re-set the box. 

We watched until 10PM. Put the dogs out at 10PM and went to bed.

No comments: