Saturday, January 02, 2021

SPENCER BIRTHDAY / HUBBY TO ST GEORGE / YOGI WASHES WINDOWS

 SATURDAY
1-2-2021 
 
 
Up at 4AM when Tater was snoring and woke me up. Robert was sleeping next to us and I petted him for a long time. 

Hubby had alarm set at 6AM so that he could leave by 7AM for St George. Has to take back gas cylinder to Lane at Humphries.

I got up and made the bed. 

Made lattes and Nanogreens in the kitchen.

Hubby made eggs for dogs and fed them. He warmed up burritos for himself. Put out oranges and banana to take with him on his trip.
 
I took warm water outside to put in bird bath. Both dogs went out and pottied.

The guy texted him back from yesterday on Facebook Marketplace. Wants to meet at 2PM for wheels & tires. 

Hubby took a snowman mitten and a domino for Val. I put out a Xmas card for them.

Hubby left at 7AM.

There was an Amazon private delivery driver dropping off a box this morning. Hubby said Happy New Year to him. 

The box had our filters for the Humidifiers. I replaced the filters and turned on the Humidifiers. 

I put dirty dishes in dishwasher.

I then sent an email to Harbor Freight because we STILL have NOT received the gift certificate that I ordered Hubby on 12-21-2020. It was supposed to get here within 5-7 days, but they have no tracking on the order. 

Still no response from Panda on why our gift certificates don't work.

YOGI cleaned windows until 11AM. 
 

 

I had to go out again and pick up poo.

I vacuumed. I steam cleaned floors. I did laundry. Washed comforter and other clothes. I put dirty dishes and started dishwasher.

Tater was following me around, so I had to do everything twice on the steam cleaning. Then he had to go drink water and make a mess thru the house with dripping water. He wanted out. He wanted in. I was getting so tired.

Finally sat down at 1PM and had lunch. I hurt everywhere. I need a house cleaner.

Hubby called at 2PM and said he was coming home. I told him to stop and get Lotto tickets.

Hubby got home at 2:45PM. He had gotten more wood, nails. Bought tools at Harbor Freight. Got lotto tickets, and brought home Teriyaki Madness.

We ate. Food not as good as Panda Express. No fortune cookies!

Then he brought stuff inside. Let dogs out. I entered bookwork into Quickbooks.

I took a hot bath. Hurt lots. Tired.

Hubby went in the garage and nailed some more wood for string art.

Watched TV. 

Went to bed at 10PM.



No comments: