Tuesday, January 19, 2021

HUBBY TO VEGAS WITH DANA FOR TRAILER

TUESDAY
1-19-2021
 

 
I woke up at 3AM, but stayed in bed for another hour. At 4AM, I got up and dressed. Sat on the sofa until 5:30AM when Hubby had the alarm set to ring. 

Hubby got up and he made burritos. I made lattes & Nanogreens.

Wilson would not get out of bed. He was tired. He had slept between us last night. Robert slept at the bottom of our feet. 

Hubby took a shower. Wilson had to go out for potty. I put fresh, warm water out for the birds. 

I made the bed.

Hubby started laundry after his shower.

We watched morning news on TV for a while. 

Hubby got all his stuff ready to go with Dana to pick up the trailer in Las Vegas. Hubby got his coffee, burrito, banana, phone. 

The Garbage truck came just as Dana pulled up at 7:15AM on the dot. Hubby put the garbage can in our side fence before he left.

I started Roomba. The I crocheted for a while. Opened the doors at 9AM as it was warmer outside.

Fed Ex finally delivered Hubby's other 2 tires. 

Hubby got back at 2PM. We walked down to the mailbox with Wilson to get mail. Walked to the park and Wilson pooped.



No comments: