Tuesday, January 12, 2021

TRASH DAY / HUBBY TO SHOP / VERY COLD / WASH WILSON / MEDICARE

TUESDAY
1-12-2021
 
 
Up at 7AM

I made the bed. 

Made lattes & Nanogreens. Made baked cheese egg. 

Hubby cooked meat for Wilson. He finally ate. Hubby made burritos for himself.

We watched morning News on TV. 
 
I picked up dog poo, gave fresh warm water to the birds. Robert made squeaky noises at the birds. 
 
Hubby cleaned the cat litter. He started laundry. 
 
I put away dirty dishes and started the dishwasher.

I made copies of our Panda Express gift certificates for Hubby to take to the Restaurant. I made a copy of heart that I want Hubby to make.

Hubby left at 10AM for the shop. 

I paid bills. Did bookwork.

Watched Helstrom on Hulu TV.
 
Walked down to get the mail. Hubby got his Medicare info in the mail. 

At 3PM, I washed Wilson in the kitchen sink. Blow-dried him on the patio 

Cleaned up the counter. 

Put clean clothes away.

Called Hubby to make sure he was coming home.
 
Hubby got home at 4:15PM. He brought Panda Express food. Finally used our gift certificates at the restaurant.
 
Hubby says he loves that I "let" him keep his wheel in the living room. Normal wives don't do that?
 
WHEEL IN LIVING ROOM
 
Sun is going down. 

Watched some more episodes of Helstrom.

I took a hot bath because everything was hurting again. Lupus.

Then I ordered parts for Hubby on Amazon.
 
Found another Tater report card online. 
 

We watched more TV for a while. 

I went to bed at 9PM. I was hurting. Hubby came to bed at 11PM.


No comments: