Thursday, January 21, 2021

MORE COVID-19 TESTING

THURSDAY
1-21-2021 


Wilson had to wake up at 3AM and go out to potty with Hubby. 
 
Up at 6:30AM. I had horrible nightmares about driving some huge bus. 

I made lattes & Nanogreens. I made the bed. 
 
I took fresh, warm water out to the birds.

Hubby made burritos, but forgot to put eggs in them! Fed Wilson the leftover cheeseburger from yesterday's Wendy's order.

We sat watching News on TV for a while. Then at 8AM, I told Hubby he needed to get dressed and do cat litter. I started laundry.

I washed Wilson in the kitchen sink and then took him out to the patio to blow-dry. It took 30 minutes to get him dry.
 
We made a list for groceries to get at Walmart and I ordered them for pick-up at 3PM. Hubby said he would stop to get them.

Then we loaded Wilson in the Dually (with the trailer still attached to it which was parked out front) and drove down to the Fire Department in Mesquite to get Hubby tested for Covid-19 again. He has to have a Negative Test result before he & Joe can attend King Of Hammers next week. 

Hubby had to park the trailer next to the testing area so that he could drive thru the cone-maze leading to the testing. The gentleman in the line was very nice and laughed at the big truck. The ladies in line were very nice and one even petted Wilson. Everyone was wearing masks.
 
HUBBY GETTING TESTED FOR COVID-19

 

When we finally got to the testing area inside the Fire Department, they thought I was getting tested, too - the nurse even tried to run around the truck. We told her just Hubby was getting tested.

We drove to Walgreens to pick up L'Oreal Lip Gloss for me. They quit manufacturing the Lip Gloss that I liked and made different stuff. Hubby picked up a B'Day card for Dana L. I also got some new mascara. Hubby grabbed some cookies "for the Hammers' vacay" and some candy. He gave the cashier his $100 that he needed to split into less cash. She had a problem finding money in the store and was whining about it.

Then we drove out to Scenic so Hubby could buy more Lottery tickets. Some person in Maryland had won the Powerball, but there is still the Mega Millions to win! 

We came back to Mesquite and took Wilson to the dog park. He ran around the fence line, pooped, but did not want to play with any of the dogs! I talked to one guy that had a Basenji/Carolina Bear Dog named Lucy. She was a pretty black & white dog with a fluffy curled tail. We finally left after about 20 minutes.

Hubby drove us home. 

Hubby stopped the truck and I got out to get the mail. We got Tater's Pitbull PJs that we ordered. 
 
Hubby had lunch then left to go down to the shop. He unloaded the trailer at the shop and then went to help 
 
I crocheted, made more string heart art. Watched CSI. 
 


HEART STRING ART
 

WILSON NAPPING IN FRESH AIR AT FRONT DOOR

 
Hubby picked up groceries from Walmart at 3PM. They did not have milk. 

Hubby unloaded groceries at home. We put them away.

I watched CSI and then took a nap until 5:30PM. The doors were still open in the house and it got cold. I woke up cold. Told Hubby to close the doors. He let Wilson outside. 

We put away clean dishes from dishwasher. We put away clean laundry. Played with Robert the cat for a while. Gave him the plastic container around the egg cartons.




No comments: