Friday, January 08, 2021

TATER TO DOG TRAINING / KNEE HURTS ALL DAY

FRIDAY
1-8-2021
 
 
Up at 7AM. Hubby stayed in bed. 
 
I fed the cats tuna and shredded cheese. They were crying for breakfast. Miaow! 

I made lattes & Nanogreens. Poured orange juice for myself. Made baked cheese egg.  

Hubby got up at 7:45AM and made eggs for the dogs. Made several burritos for himself.

He sat on the sofa, ate his burrito and drank his latte. We watched morning News on TV.
 
I stripped the bed of the sheets and washed them.

Hubby took a shower at 8:30AM. He washed Tater, too. I dried Tater off with a towel.

Tater went into our bedroom and laid down on the comforter. I need to wash the comforter.
 
I made the bed with new, clean sheets. 
 
I put the other laundry in the washer. Put the sheets in the dryer.
 
Dogs in Dually. Take Tater's bed, leash, collar, bones, toy, meds
 
Stop at ANIMAL FARM to get dog food. 
 
Drive to St George. 
 
Pick up steel at THE STEEL YARD. I walk the dogs. 
 
Drive to get fuel at the station around the corner. Have to wait FOREVER. Idiot guy getting fuel in 2 slip tanks & truck. Drive to other side. Dumb guy in front of  us can't figure out how to use credit card. Then talks to other guy before leaving. Somebody behind us honks! Idiots.
 
Drive to park. Drop Tater off. He is being taken to live for 2 weeks with little Mormon girl in Newcastle. I urge them to give me a physical address. We just paid you a lot of money, we are meeting at a park? and you are taking our dog WHERE?
 
Then we drive to MICHAELS. Waste of time. They still have NOTHING on their shelves. Looks like the place has been wiped out. 
 
I try to buy things at $1 DOLLAR STORE. There are 25 people in line, reaching to the back of the store. Only 1 cashier. She apologizes that her other cashier went to lunch. I put the stuff back and leave.
 
Hubby is circling the parking lot. He picks me up.
 
We drive to HARBOR FREIGHT and he can return his tool as it broke. I wait in the truck with Wilson. Give him water and dried Oberto steak pieces. 
 
Then we drive to COSTCO. I walk Wilson again. He potties. Put him back in the truck. We shop at Costco. People (mostly white women) are walking around the store with masks pulled down, mostly around their chins. What assholes. Stupid Republican Utah. They are all going to die of the disease. We make our purchases and leave. I am never coming back to Costco again. Rather shop online.
 
We drive to the other side of town on Bluff Street to get printer ink refills at ST GEORGE INK AND TONER. Hubby goes inside. I wait with Wilson in the truck.
 
Then we go to a wood-fired pizza that we see every time but forget to stop. BLAZE PIZZA. It is really good. Just like MOD pizza back in Idaho. We eat our pizza in the truck. I share little pieces of chicken with Wilson.

We leave and drive home. On the way, Wilson gets in the back and sleeps.

In Desert Springs, we stop and Hubby goes inside to purchase the Lottery tickets.

In Mesquite, we have to stop at Walmart to get paint, more shredded cheese, and milk.

We check out and leave. Drive home.

Unloaded groceries. I put most of it away. I make a hot latte. My knee is killing me. I have been wearing 2 knee braces and the velcro knee brace over that.

Start washing the comforter. Hopefully it dries in 3 hours before we go to bed.

The girl training Tater sent us his first Report Card!

 
We watched a movie called Flawless. It is pretty bad. 

Wilson sleeps on the sofa with us. He is quiet without Tater here. Hope Tater is doing OK.
 
I take a hot bath at 9:30PM to help my leg.



No comments: