Wednesday, January 27, 2021

DENTIST FOR HUBBY / MATT Z / JOE H ARRIVES

WEDNESDAY
1-27-2021
 
 

 
Up at 7AM. Dogs were still sleeping with me. 
 
I got dressed. Looking at my body, I have lost a lot of weight. 
 
I made lattes & Nangoreens.
 
I made baked cheese eggs in the air-fryer. 
 
Hubby still had the Egg Bake in the oven. It had another 30 minutes before it was done.  

We watched morning News on TV. 

Then I helped Hubby put away Xmas boxes in the garage. We have more room to move in the garage! Wilson and Tater helped in the garage. I opened the side door to pick up poo. Wilson and Tater went outside. They were at the fence when some people walked by, but they did NOT bark. Wilson "boofed" a couple times. Tater did not make a noise! Not even whines. 

I talked to the couple who said they have a Schipperke-cross named Skippy. We talked for a while about dogs before they walked again.

I went to tell Hubby about Tater not barking.

Hubby got a phone call from Dana to ask about helping to come do parking/backing with him in his trailer. Dana was ranting on the phone about President Biden's border immigration policies.

I came inside and put away clean dishes. Cleaned the counter and put dirty dishes in dishwasher. I put laundry in dryer.

Hubby started nailing my string art so that I can work on it while he is gone.
 
We put dogs into Expedition and drove to Hubby's dentist appointment in Beaver Dam at 12:30PM. We were early, so we walked the dogs at the school. Hubby went inside the Canyonlands Health Center and I waited in the car with the dogs.  

Hubby got out 30 minutes later. He has another appointment on Feb 17 to have his tooth pulled out. 

We drove to Littlefield to get lottery tickets and fuel.

Then we drove to Flying J in Mesquite to get meat sticks. Hubby picked up chicken for us.

We drove to Walmart to get groceries. Hubby went inside while I waited with dogs outside. He got milk, pineapple, 

Then we washed the car in the auto car wash and went home.

Unloaded groceries.

Joe called and was washing his truck & Bronco. 

Matt Z called and said he was getting divorced.

Joe got here at 4:30PM. We talked to him. Hubby talked to him outside for an hour. Joe has lost over 37 pounds.

Joe brought his stuff inside and we talked until 6PM. 
 
Put the dogs into the car and took them with us. Can't leave them at home alone in case they bark.
 
We drove to Casablanca for the Buffet, but it was closed. We drove to Virgin River and went to the Buffet there. I had salad. Joe is eating Keto and can't eat bread. 

We came back home and talked to Joe until 10PM. 

Went to bed.


No comments: