Friday, January 29, 2021

RAIN / HUBBY CONFERENCE CALL WITH BANK / GOT FINANCING

FRIDAY
1-29-2021 


Up at 6AM because some stupid SPAM got thru to my text messages from an email address. I changed my Do No Disturb to 7AM. 

I put dogs out. It was dark. And raining. Dogs went back to bed.

Hubby called. I chatted with him for a while.

I warmed up dogs egg bake for breakfast. I fed dogs. 

I made lattes & Nanogreens. I made egg breakfast bake for myself.

Then I watched morning news on TV.

I did laundry. I put away clean dishes. 
 
There were lots of clouds and rain today.
 
STORM CLOUDS AND RAIN
 

I made the bed. I cleaned up the cat litter and vacuumed. 
 
I cleaned the mirrors in the front bathroom.

I picked up dog poo.

I worked on 2020 Taxes all day.
 
CATS IN THE HALLWAY WATCHING ME WORK ON TAXES
 
 
A dark grey pickup stopped out back when Wilson was outside. He barked at the truck. Then when I went out to check on him, the truck raced away. Was it Darryl, coming to spy and take pictures of the wall?
 
Hubby called me and told me that Loan Guy had called him about conference call at 1:30PM. 
 
Hubby said Rich was coming over for the plans. Rich was here within minutes. Somebody else is interested in the property and wanted to see the plans. We have shit for luck.
 
I had ordered a Pulse Oximeter because Joe told me I needed to check my oxygen in the blood content. 
It was delivered today and I tried it out. I am A-OK.
 
HEART RATE 78 / OXYGEN LEVEL 99
 

Hubby called me after his conference call. He said it sounded promising. We will hear something by Monday. Get our hopes up again...

I worked on Taxes again until 9PM.

I took a hot bath. Hubby called and we talked until 11PM. The Loan Guy had emailed the Letter of Intent to Finance at 5:15PM. We were SO EXCITED to get approved for financing the building. Hopefully, the building is still available and it goes thru!

I let the dogs out one last time. Then I went to bed.

No comments: