Saturday, January 09, 2021

MAIL BOX / WALMART / WASH DUALLY

SATURDAY
1-9-20201 
 
 

 
We finally slept better without Tater in the bed. Wilson slept on the floor in his dog bed as usual. Robert slept between us all night.

Cats were playing at midnight, making noise which woke me briefly.

I had to get up and potty a couple times.

Up at 7AM, Hubby went to make eggs for breakfast. He made burritos. I got up and made the bed. Then I started lattes & Nanogreens. I started my baked cheese egg. 

Then I went to take a shower. Used the new curtain we had put up in the shower. It is much warmer. I had also turned on the new heater we purchased yesterday. Much more comfortable in the shower.

 We watched morning News on TV. 
 
WILSON ON SOFA
 

Then Hubby got dressed. He made a "Sling" for Wilson to ride in the UTV.
 
I put flowers in my "Ball Jar String Art" 
 

 

I lost the Walmart receipt and can't record my award points for the Starbucks purchase. 

Started laundry. 

Miriam Barlow is the little girl that is training our dog in Newcastle, UT. She sent us a "Report Card" for Tater.


We loaded Wilson in the truck and went to town. Stopped at $1 Dollar Store. But they were so crowded, so I immediately left. 

We saw a bunch of motorcycle riders in the parking lot behind the Taco place. They had a huge American flag on one of the motorcycles. 

We drove over to Mesquite Business Center. Suzy was driving on the road. We waved. Saw Pat there. Hubby mailed the box to KR. 

Then we drove back to Walmart. Hubby dropped me off to shop. I got more chalk paint, bath salts, denture cleaner. 

I walked out to the Car Wash where Hubby was washing the truck with Wilson inside. I went looking for change at the vacuum area. I found 11 cents!

We came home and unloaded stuff. I put everything away. Put away the pots & pans that I had washed from Costco yesterday.

I was exhausted. Could barely get my chicken salad and make latte. Dragged myself to the sofa. I told Hubby that we could not do UTV ride today. It was already 1PM. Too late.

We watched movies on TV. The Transporter 2, Deja Vu, My Name is Nobody. 

I took a hot bath. Went to bed at 11PM.

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: