Saturday, January 23, 2021

NAILS / TATER'S FIRST DAY BACK AT HOME

SATURDAY
1-23-2021
 
 

 
Up at 6AM. Tater finally got out of bed. I put both dogs out for potty. There were people walking past, but Tater did not bark! 

I made lattes & Nanogreens. Warmed up my baked cheese eggs. Hubby made eggs for the dogs. Wilson has his appetite back!

Tater sat with Hubby and did "bump" with him. Hubby fed him eggs. 
 
I took warm water out to the birds in the bird bath.

Then we watched morning News on TV. Cleaned up breakfast dishes. 

I started dishwasher. I made the bed. 

Hubby cleaned cat litter. Hubby got dressed.

We left at 8:45AM to go get my nails done at 9AM. 

Hubby dropped me off and he went to get milk at Walmart. 

Hubby picked me up 35 minutes later. We drove back home.

At home, let the dogs out for potty. Then Hubby worked on spray painting and cleaning/polishing his taillights. 

I crocheted and watched CSI. 

Dogs went out and played. Mostly, they slept the day away. Tater was emotionally exhausted from being at training.

I took Tater down to the mailbox with me. He walked next to my side and was heeling while the leash was dragging on the ground. 

I picked up dog poo. 

Hubby worked in the garage and cut wood. 

We watched CSI. Hubby watched Automotive shows until bedtime.


No comments: