Monday, January 04, 2021

FIX NAILS / HUBBY AT SHOP /XMAS LIGHTS AND DECOR TAKEN DOWN

MONDAY
1-4-2021
 
Hubby got up early at 6AM. He went out to make eggs for the dogs & feed them. I stayed in bed until 7:30AM. Hurting badly everywhere today. But it got better as I got up and moving. Stupid arthritis.

Hubby let the dogs out for potty. 

I made lattes and Nanogreens. Warmed up my baked egg.

I gave warm water to the birds.

We watched News on TV. 

Hubby started laundry.

I put away breakfast dishes and cleaned up the kitchen.

Got an email from the bank guy again. He wants to pass the information to another bank guy. We replied to his email.
 
Wilson was sleeping with his stuffed animal on the sofa.
 
WILSON WITH STUFFED ANIMAL
 
 
Hubby cleaned cat litter. He cleaned the vacuum. We started the Roomba.
 
We took the Xmas tree ornaments and lights down. Rattler decided to climb the tree.
 
RATTLER CLIMBS XMAS TREE
 
 
I did bookwork until 11AM. We put the dogs outside to potty.
 
We left in the Dually with the dogs to go get my broken nails fixed at 11:30 appointment.

Hubby dropped me off with $40. Andy was still working on somebody else when I got there at promptly 11:30AM. I picked out a new color and had Andy do my nails. He fixed them and I told him I would not come Friday, but would come back in 2 weeks. Andy had raised his prices in the New Year and my nails will now cost $45. I had Hubby give me an extra $10 when he came back.
 
 BLUE NAILS

Hubby had dropped KR's stuff to mail off at Pat's UPS Store. He mailed the snowman string art and the Christmas snowflake we forgot to send her.

We drove to the dog park at 12:15 and let the dogs play for quite a while.
 
Tater At Dog Park
 

A big black Poodle named Ramey was trying to run around with Tater and mount him! Tater barked at him several times, but there was no fight. I talked to the owner and she was nice. Picked up dog poo with me.

Then we left, the dogs were tired. 

On the way home, we stopped at the Food Truck at Lee's Liquors to get the "Artisan" brick-oven baked pizza. It was $15 for "meatlovers". It stank awful and was not baked all the way thru. The crust was thin like paper. It was AWFUL. Never again. Too bad. This city needs a good pizza place. The nice food truck lady did give me some small treats for the dogs.

At home, there was no mail yet when we checked. Let the dogs go potty outside. We ate the AWFUL pizza. 
 
Hubby took all our Xmas outside decor and lights down as our neighbor, Dave had taken his down. Dave came over to talk. I told him it was his fault because Hubby said that Dave is the neighborhood "barometer" for leaving decor up & taking it down. Dave laughed.

Hubby took Tater and went to the dump with all the cardboard boxes. 

Then he got home and decided to go mount his new wheels and tires that he bought. He took Tater with him to Roadrunner Tires out by Flying J. 

He got back at 4PM and then talked to our neighbor, Gary.

I had been doing entry on Quickbooks all day. Almost done with 2020!!!

Hubby ordered parts on Amazon. I watched TV and relaxed with a latte.




No comments: