Wednesday, January 13, 2021

WEDNESDAY HUMP DAY / EMAIL TO PULTE

WEDNESDAY
1-13-2021 



Awake at 5AM hearing lawnmowers out on the golf course. I potty. Then back to bed.

Up at 7AM. 

Hubby made meat breakfast for Wilson and burritos for himself.. He fed the dog.

I made lattes & Nanogreens. I warmed up my baked breakfast eggs from yesterday.

We sat and watched morning News on TV.
 
I went out and put warm water in the bird bath and picked up dog poo.
 
There were LOTS of birds in the yard today. One even hit the living room window! 

BIRDS IN BACKYARD



Wilson sat beside me and ate my leftover crumbs.

We watched another video from Tater's trainer. He is doing very good walking with a loose leash.

We are very happy to see him in the videos.

I emailed Pulte again about the backyard problem.

Hubby cleaned cat litter. 

We started dishwasher and laundry. 

Hubby went down to the shop and worked. I stayed home with Wilson. 

Hubby got home about 3PM. 

We watched TV.

Went to bed at 10PM.




No comments: