Saturday, January 30, 2021

TALKED TO KR & SPENCER / DID TAXES / WALKED TATER

SATURDAY
1-30-2021
 
 
Up at 6:45AM. I let the dogs out after putting on Tater's collar. They came back inside immediately. It was cold outside. No rain, tho.
 
I opened tuna for the cats and gave them cheese, too.
 
Hubby texted me with the iPad. His phone was charging, so he could not call. He was using the generator to charge everything and get the water heater up to taking a shower. He said the generator is much quieter than the one we had on the boat.
 
The dogs went back to the bedroom. 
 
I warmed up egg bake for the dogs. I made baked cheese eggs for myself.
 
I made latte & Nanogreens. 
 
I fed the dogs and put their dirty dishes in the dishwasher.
 
I sat down to watch News on TV and eat breakfast. 
 
I went out to pick up dog poo. There were over 9 loads of poop. Need to stop feeding them so much.
 
KR called at 8AM. I talked to her about Loan Guy giving us the LOI for the Loan. We are excited. She said that she will continue to work for the contractors for 3 months, then be hired by Amazon. Yippee.

Then I started working on Taxes all day.

Let the dogs in and out several times. 

They chased a little black dog that a lady was walking. Tater did not bark, but I hit him with the remote because he was running down the fence. Wilson was barking a little.

I brought them inside immediately.

Then I did laundry.

I took Tater for a walk to the mailbox, down to the park, then around the back of the house. He walked pretty good with the HEEL command.

Tater is still having problems with the PLACE command and wanders off sometimes. We need to work on that. 

I watched Afterlife on Prime Video. I watched Dexter today. 
 
I updated my blog and went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: