Thursday, January 07, 2021

HUBBY & TATER TO SHOP / FINISH BOOKWORK

THURSDAY
1-7-2021 
 
 


Up at 7AM. Hurt all over. Take aspirin. Knee is especially hurting today. I am screaming in pain everytime I move/walk.

I made the bed. Then I go out to the kitchen to make lattes & Nanogreens. Hubby makes eggs and feeds the dogs. I make baked cheese eggs in my new heart-shaped baking pan.

HEART SHAPED BAKING PAN

 

I pick up dog poo in the yard. About 6 loads! Then I give warm water to the birds in the bird bath as it is 36 degrees F outside.

We sit on the sofa, eat breakfast, and watch the events from the Capitol Building being stormed by terrorists on the Local News channel. Shameful happenings in our lifetime. 

I cleaned up breakfast dishes and put them in the dishwasher. I put all the dirty clothes in the washing machine. Hubby vacuums and cleans the cat litter.  

Hubby gets dressed at 9AM. 

Hubby loads dog and materials into Dually.

Tater and Hubby leave for the shop at 10AM.  

Wilson whines while they leave. I do bookwork.
 
I went down to get mail. Amazon shirt that I had ordered for Hubby. Check from MacDonalds Marina. 
 
Wilson barked at somebody in John & Dee's yard. I brought him in immediately.
 
LITTLE NEW ZEALAND BEAR
 
Wilson thinks that he can look at me and guilt me into giving him food. It won't work. He is FAT.
 
Had to submit more paperwork to Bank guy.
 
Got done with bookwork at 12:30PM.

I watched TV for a while. Get tired. 

Hubby cut his beard and hair. 

Hubby and Tater came back from the shop. Hubby had made me an owl out of a shovel!

 


 

Tried Tater's new SNOOD that came from Etsy. Tater loves it. He looks so darn cute.



TATER IN HIS SNOOD


Tater started vomiting. I put him outside and Wilson ran out with him. I got Wilson inside and put him in the kennel. Hubby came out to help me as I had to get washrags and Mr Clean to clean up the mess he made on both rugs. Hubby got the fan so that the rugs could dry.

We sat on the sofa and listened to music for the rest of the night. 

We watched How It's Made on TV for a while. 

I got tired at 8PM and took a bath. By 8:30PM, I was exhausted and could barely bring myself into the bedroom. 

Hubby made the bed for me and I went to sleep. 

Hubby came to bed about 11PM. Then he was up several times with the dogs as they had to potty outside. At 2AM, he went to sit on the sofa with the fireplace on.

I woke up at 4AM. Hubby came back to bed at 5AM. We slept until 7AM.





No comments: