Wednesday, January 20, 2021

A NEW PRESIDENT / UNITY / TATER GETS HURT

JANUARY 20 2021
WEDNESDAY
 
 

I was up at 5:50AM. Hubby was sitting on the sofa and coughing. I gave him some Cold Calm. 

I made lattes & Nanogreens.

I put out clean water for the bird bath.

I warmed up baked cheese eggs for my breakfast.

Hubby made the bed and got dressed. 

We sat and watched the Presidential Inauguration on TV.
 
I started the Roomba in the master bedroom.
 
Hubby helped me change the batteries on the hall entryway clock. He cleaned up cat litter.

I watched CSI, crocheted. Went outside with Wilson. Left the doors open all day because it was REALLY nice.

Hubby was up helping Cooter at Todd's Shop, he got home late, after 5PM. 
 
Hubby brought home Wendy's salad for me (the grilled chicken tasted like gasoline), cheeseburger for himself and Wilson.
 
Misty, the rep from Off Leash Dog Training texted to say that Tater had gotten injured. It wasn't serious, just a scratch. They sent pictures. Hubby had to call and talk with her. 
 
Later, the trainer - Miriam sent a video of Tater getting his scratch bandaged. 
 
TATER'S SCRATCH
 
 
TATER'S REPORT CARD 
 
 
I walked down to the mailbox for the mail.
 
We watched CSI for a while. 
 
I took a hot bath and some Melatonin. Went to bed at 10PM.



No comments: