Thursday, January 14, 2021

TOOTH PAIN FOR HUBBY / BUY LOTTERY TICKETS / DOG PARK

THURSDAY
1-14-2021
 
 

I am up most of the night, pottying and having diarrhea. Ate something bad?
 
Awake at 7AM. Horrible nightmares last night. 
 
Hubby is napping on the sofa. He said his tooth is bothering really bad. He needs it pulled. I told him to call a dentist TODAY!
 
I make lattes & Nanogreens.  

We got another Report card for Tater from yesterday.


Hubby polished his wheels. I picked up dog poo.

We watched News. 

Mike at the rental house in Idaho said they just got power back on at 3:45AM. 
 
I tried to do some string art, but my cuticles are so dry that I caught them and they bled. Will have to wait until my cuticles heal up.

Hubby called a Dentist in Beaver, UT and got an appointment with them for next week. 

Then he painted the backs of his wheels. 

I walked Wilson around the neighborhood (MY KNEE WAS NOT HURTING TODAY) and we went to the dog park and got the mail!

At home, I had gotten the Birthday gift for KR that I ordered, more crochet thread. 

Rich, the realtor, called and wanted to find out status on the loan. We sent another email to the loan guy to find out what is happening. Offer to purchase expires Jan 20.

I had to order wheels for Hubby.

We loaded Wilson into the truck and we drove to Scenic to pick up lottery tickets. Hubby said there was a small line, but he got all the tickets out of the self-service machine.

We then drove to the Dog Park and Wilson ran  around with a couple other dogs for a while. They were more interested in their owners' throwing a ball and did not want to play with Wilson. Wilson pottied and we walked around for a while. Then we left. 
 
WILSON STICKING HEAD OUT OF TRUCK WINDOW
 

Drove to the shop where Hubby picked up his welder. We then took it over to Todd's shop - and left it there with a guy. Todd came over to say hi. He is finally going on his Africa trip March 10. 

The internet went down on the phone, so I could not find any websites. 

Went to Walmart where Hubby parked in the front handicapped spot and he went inside to get milk, chex, fake crab, toilet paper. 

There was an old man that came out who could not find his car. He was wandering around in the parking lot the entire time that Hubby was in shopping.

We finally left after Hubby put the groceries in the back.

Drove home. Unloaded groceries. 

Hubby had to go BACK down to the shop and get some parts for the guy again.

Wilson and I stayed home. 
 
Hubby finally got back at 6PM. 

We sat outside with the firepit burning for a while. Saw a couple small planes. Wilson liked getting rubs while we were sitting. 

Came back inside at 8PM. 
 
Hubby watched Automotive shows until 9PM. 

We both went to bed at 9PM. I was hurting all over again.
 
Then I accidentally slammed my left thumb in the bathroom drawer. It started bleeding. Hubby went to get a bandaid for me. 
 
Restless sleep all night.
 
Cat bit & scratched my right foot while I was sleeping. I had it over the covers. I woke up at 3AM and could not go back to sleep.

I got up at 5AM and turned on the heat. Got dressed. Paid bills online. Checked FICO scores.

No comments: