Friday, January 15, 2021

NO SLEEP FOR ME

FRIDAY
1-15-2021
 
 

 
 
Restless sleep all night.
 
Robert Cat bit & scratched my right foot while I was sleeping. I had my foot on top of the covers. I woke up at 3AM and could not go back to sleep.

I got up at 5AM and turned on the heat. Got dressed. Paid bills online. Checked FICO scores. 

Hubby got up at 6AM. 

I made lattes & Nanogreens. 

Hubby made meat breakfast for Wilson. Had to go find Wilson in the front bedroom; he did not want to eat, but as soon as we quit watching him, he ate all his food.

I put warm, clean water in the bird bath.

We sat on the sofa to watch morning News on TV. Saw LOTS of birds in the bird bath. 

I cleaned breakfast dishes and started dishwasher. I made the bed and started the Roomba. 

I washed my hair in the front of house bathroom tub. Then I dried it. 

Hubby vacuumed and cleaned cat litter.
 
I finished up the Xmas decor that I had been working on. Hubby put it in boxes for next year. I cleaned off the dining room table of most the craft projects. 
 
XMAS TREE DECOR

 
 
Hubby worked in the garage for a while. 
 
We took a UTV ride to the Mesa with Wilson from 10AM to 2PM. Stopped at Flying J to get fuel in the UTV. Talked to Ralph. Hubby got Chesters Chicken. I sat with Wilson and choked on cigarette smoke from idiots parked at the Flying J.


 
Rode home, had lunch on the patio. 

Ordered a KWT Filter for the UTV.

Hubby took a nap at 3PM.

Amazon came at 4:30PM. I got some fairy lights for the hallway. Pans to make my cheese baked eggs in the air-fryer, and a mug. 
 
Hubby got his other tools.

Hubby's one set of tires came at 5:10PM. I sent an email to Discounted Wheel Warehouse about the other set of tires. 

We watched TV and went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: