Sunday, January 17, 2021

NO SLEEP LAST NIGHT / UNSEASONALLY WARM TODAY

SUNDAY
1-17-2021 


I did not sleep all night long. Felt like I was hyped up on caffeine. Not sleepy. Went to bed at 9:30PM with Hubby last night. Wilson was on the bed between us. 

I got up at 11:30PM after trying to sleep, but nothing happening. 

I took my phone, got dressed, and sat on the sofa all night. 

At 2:30AM, I had to potty. Wilson came out and was squeaking at me. He was concerned about me. Tried to get me back to bed, but I went to the bathroom. He went to sleep on his dog bed.

I went back to the sofa and looked at my phone some more. Just browsing news and funny things. I could have watched a movie, but was too lazy to get up and find earphones.

At 5:30AM, I went to bed, but could not sleep. I heard Hubby get up and go to the bathroom.

At 7AM, he finally woke up. I told him I did not sleep all night. He left the bed with Wilson and put the dog out. I managed to fall asleep for 30 minutes and have nightmares about repair people coming to our house. Then the Roomba started at 8AM and woke me up.

I got up and made lattes & Nanogreens. I warmed up my baked breakfast egg. 

We sat on the sofa and watched morning News.

At 9AM, we changed the sheets on the bed. Hubby got dressed. We started laundry. I started the dishwasher after cleaning up the dishes in the kitchen. 

Roomba started and we put it in the front room after it did the master bedroom.

I tinted my eyebrows. I started the dryer with the sheets. 

I ordered Hyaluronic Plumping Mist from BalanceMe.
 
I ordered cream from Surgeon's Skin Secret. 
 
We drove to Beaver to get Lottery tickets. The Beaver Dam Bar was too busy, so we went to Littlefield. The line wrapped around the building. So we headed back to Beaver and Hubby went in to purchase the lottery tickets at Beaver Dam Lodge. I tried to walk Wilson in the dried grass, but he got into cockleburrs and could not walk. I got them on the bottoms of my shoes. I had to carry him to the truck and pick them off his poor little feet. He tried to bite me, but I calmed him down. 
 
Hubby came out and had only had to wait in line behind 1 guy. 
 
We drove to Mesquite and took Wilson to the dog park. An older gentleman with a dog named Daisy was there. He lived in Sun City, too. Wilson ran around with a huge golden lab. Then after about 15 minutes, he was ready to go. 
 
We drove to Walmart and Hubby went inside to get milk and tortillas and orange juice.
 
Drove home. Unloaded groceries. I vacuumed the truck out. It was full of pinecones pieces and cockleburrs. 
 
Hubby took the UTV down to Walmart to wash.
 
Hubby got back at 3:30PM. We watched a show call The Vast Of Night. It was pretty awful.

I was hurting, so took some aspirin and then had a hot bath. 
 
Wilson fell asleep on the sofa. 
 
SLEEPY WILSON
 

We watched The Lost City of Z. Not a very good movie, either.
 
 We watched The Road To Wellvine. Funny movie.

I drank 2 cups of wine. Plus took 3 Benadryl. I will SLEEP TONIGHT.

Got a report card for Tater tongiht at 8:09PM. 



 
 Went to bed at 9PM.

No comments: