Saturday, January 16, 2021

UTV RIDE ALL DAY

JANUARY 26 2021
SATURDAY
 
 

 
I was up at 7AM. Slept late because I drank a lot of Nyquil. 

Hubby had forgotten to put my clothes in the dryer, so I had no clean jeans to wear.

I made lattes & Nanogreens. Hubby had already made baked cheese egg for me in the new bakeware that I ordered from Amazon.


Hubby got dressed and ready for his UTV ride today. I was going to stay home with Wilson today, but I was bored and decided to come instead. 

I put on warm clothes. 2 Sweatshirts, boots, got Wilson dressed in his harness.

We got to the meeting spot about 10 minutes early. Was supposed to meet at 9:30AM. Only Irl & Scott were there. 
 

Our trip was 6 hours and 76 miles. It was a very long day. But fun.

So we rode up on the Flat Top Mesa and down the backside. Went in a huge loop. Found Mormon Mountain and went up on the mountain where the Cell Phone Towers are located. A plane went overhead where we were!
 
 
PLANE GOING OVERHEAD
 
CELL PHONE TOWERS ON MOUNTAIN

Then we drove to the Natural Spring, but it was a 2 mile hike to it. Instead we hiked up to some Petroglyphs. Scott found some animal bones which ended up being a Mountain Goat. 
 
 
PETROGLYPHS ON ROCK WALL

 
 
We got home at 5PM. I could barely walk. Let Wilson outside to potty. Gave him some ham. 
 
I took a shower first. Washed my hair & dried it. I made hot latte. Took some aspirins.

Hubby took a shower with Wilson. I towel-dried Wilson, then took him outside to blow him dry. 

Hubby cleaned up the shower and I put clean dishes away.

We watched TV for the rest of the night.
 
We got a Tater Report Card at 9:12PM.


Hope he is learning well. We really miss him.
 
We went to bed at 9:30PM.


No comments: