Friday, January 01, 2021

NEW YEAR'S DAY / PAY BILLS

 JANUARY 1, 2021
A NEW YEAR


Up at 6AM when Tater jumped up and started barking at something outside. Hubby let the dogs out for potty. I got up and made the bed.

I made lattes & Nanogreens. 

Hubby made eggs for the dogs & fed them. He warmed up a burrito for himself.

We watched morning News on TV.

I started the Roomba in our bedroom. 

I gave fresh water to the birds in the bird bath. I picked up dog poo.

I cleaned off the counter, cleaned up breakfast dishes, and started the dishwasher.

I finished the Large snowman. Good thing I waited until morning as the dark black was actually a blue and would not have looked good on the snowman hat! I can't distinguish colors at night here. Not enough light for my old eyes!

I paid bills. 

Hubby got dressed and started laundry.

Still doing bookwork at 1:30PM and I get hungry. Hubby makes me chicken salad. He opens up the shrimp that we were supposed to have last night...

I go back to doing bookwork.

I made some string art for Hubby to nail. He ran out of nails. So I glued more Scrabble tiles.

Then we sat on the sofa and listened to relaxing music while looking at our iPad and iPhone. 

Pat came over to bring the gas bottle and load it into the truck. I said hi to him thru the garage door so the dogs would not bark.

Hubby and I sat on the sofa all night listening to music.

I tried to order plates from IKEA again.

We watched The Princess Bride. Then we watched How It's Made. 

Went to bed at 10:30PM.

No comments: