Thursday, December 31, 2020

HAPPY B-DAY TO ME / GOODBYE CRUEL 2020

THURSDAY
NEW YEARS EVE 2020
12-31-2020


 
Hubby woke me up at 6AM with a Hostess cupcake and candle with a balloon. Tater barked at him because he had been asleep. Which freaked me out!
 
Hubby watched The Grand Tour this morning. Then we watched News. 

Hubby messed up my egg, so I had no breakfast. He peeled and orange for me and gave me the BIG D. Banana for scale...
ORANGE PEEL AND BANANA
 

I made lattes & Nanogreens.

Put fresh warm water out for the birds.

There is a big storm coming, dumping snow in the mountains.

SNOW IN MOUNTAINS, RAIN IN MESQUITE


KR and Spencer called and we talked for over 1.5 hours.

I opened my presents. 
GIFTS, CARDS, BALLOONS, CAKE & CANDLE

RAZORS, GLUE, PAIN RELIEF, CARDS


Then we put harnesses on dogs, let them out to potty, loaded them in the truck. It was raining. I asked Hubby if he unlocked the door. He said yes. He had NOT unlocked the door. I accidentally stepped on poor Wilson and then finally Hubby unlocked the door.
 
I ordered a FREE birthday latte from Starbucks, but forgot to add flavor. Hubby was upset. Had to wait in line with 6 cars to get it. 
 
We drove to Walgreens to get his Meds. 

Then we got on the Interstate again and drove to Walmart. Walked the dogs for potty. Hubby called Pat to talk about reclamation equipment for Coffee buildings. Then we put dogs in truck and shopped at Walmart 

Got milk, oranges, Hubby got WD30, more Clorox wipes, laundry rinse & detergent. 
 
Drove to Wendy's for burgers, chicken nuggets & french fries for dogs. Hubby ordered a sausage/pepperoni pizza at Flying J. We waited 10 minutes for it.

At home, we unloaded groceries. I made tea. We ate the pizza. 
 
Hubby got on the phone to fix his Health Insurance after having Ambetter cancel him and being tole he is eligible for Medicaid due to his Disability. They don't know anything.

I verified that my Ambetter payment was made. Got written verification.

Hubby watched Automotive shows. Sun was going down at 4PM. It was getting cold again.

Spencer was sent his "Quarantine" Card game. I told them that USPS had delivered it.

Hubby and I watched some of The Expanse again. 

We watched the NY Times Square Ball drop at 10PM. Celebrated the New Year. I went to bed at 10:30PM. Hubby stayed up for a while.



No comments: