Friday, December 11, 2020

WALMART / BOOKKEEPING / NAILS / TATER PEES IN HOUSE

FRIDAY
12-11-2020 


Up at 6:30AM. Tater was chewing on his blanket. Wilson jumped up on the bed with my help.

We cuddled for a while. Tater rolled over so that I could pet his sweaty belly. Wilson got belly rubs, too.

I made the bed. The dogs went outside for potty, Hubby put Tater's muzzle on him.

Hubby is feeling poorly and sitting on the heating pad in the living room. His tooth is bothering him and he needs it pulled. He refuses to make an appointment at a dentist.
 
I made lattes & Nanogreens in the kitchen. Warmed up sausage and made baked eggs. 

Hubby made eggs for the dogs.

I ate breakfast while Hubby fed breakfast eggs to the dogs.

Loaded dogs up in the Dually, drove to Scenic. On the way, some idiot woman in a white truck did a U-Turn in front of the on-Ramp by the Eureka and had to back up into on-coming traffic to make the turn! What a fucking idiot. She raced down the street to pick up some hitch-hiker. 
 
We cashed in our winning $2 Scratch Off in Scenic. Then Hubby bought more lottery tickets.

Hubby drove back to Mesquite and he wanted to shop at Smith's. I hate it there, but went in with him anyway. Got lost, but he did not have his phone when I tried calling him. Finally found him after 10 minutes. We finished shopping. New remodel still looks awful. People there are rude. I don't like the store. I left the store when some awful woman kept crowding me at the checkout line. Only ONE human cashier in the whole store! And the Cashier was pulling down her mask to talk to people in line! I went out to the truck and found that the Dogs were getting hot in truck. I rolled down the windows and gave them water. Hubby loaded groceries and we left. It was only 50 degrees out, but the sun was shining.

Drove to Walmart. And Hubby dropped me off at Walmart to shop. I got craft things, tiny ball ornaments for the Canning Ring Xmas tree. I got pine scent, Lysol, and 1 container of Clorox wipes.
 

 

Hubby was parked in the lane in front of the store. He said some rude older woman had walked by and complained about how he was parked, remarking that Idaho was idiots. 

We drove home, unloaded groceries. I put clothes in dryer. Put dishes away.

Hubby went potty and then went to bed. He was tired. His tooth is hurting, he has a tummy ache, a headache. 

I updated blog. Called MACU about a weird charge on the account. Silenced Hubby's phone.

I had to move the truck into the street to get the FMF out of the garage. I left at 2:40PM. Accidentally pulled the hood release instead of the brake release and had to stop in front of the mailboxes to shut the hood. John, our neighbor, saw me and waved at me.

Then I drove to GS Nails and had to wait 10 minutes past my 3PM appointment time. I got my nails done with Andy finally. He did them green and red. 
 

I gave Andy's mother a snowman mitten. She put it on their tree. I gave both of them a tip for the Xmas season.

Then I drove home. Hubby had finally woke up and texted me. 

At home, Hubby put the FMF away and then back the truck into the driveway. I made a snack for myself with another latte. 

Tater peed on the barn door and floor in the office. He did it very quickly as he was walking past - just lifted his leg and peed! We had to clean it up and yelled at him. Put him outside immediately. He has NEVER done that before!

We put away laundry. I put away dishes. 

Hubby sat to watch TV. We watched Deadbeat on Hulu again.

My knee was hurting SO MUCH at 6:30PM, that I took a hot bath. 

Went to bed at 9PM. Robert was rolling around on my side of the bed and would not move. He is so cute.




No comments: