Tuesday, December 29, 2020

KING OF HAMMER TICKETS / HUBBY TO SHOP / DARK CLOUDS & COLD

TUESDAY
12-29-2020
 
 
 
Awake at 6AM. It was still dark outside. I hauled Wilson up on the bed and we slept for another few minutes. Then I got up and I made the bed. 

Hubby was already up and on the sofa, reading his iPad.

Hubby made eggs for the dogs and fed them.

I made lattes & Nanogreens. Made baked cheese eggs for myself.
 
We watched the morning news on TV.
 
I picked up dog poo and took it out to the garbage can which Hubby had put out last night.

Ordered tickets for King Of The Hammers 2021 for Hubby and Joe H. Hubby called Joe H to confirm his birthday because they have to be Covid-19 Tested and get a negative test back before they can go this year.
 
I had to print off paperwork for Hubby to get his California OHV sticker. Put it in an envelope with payment and Hubby mailed it. He brought back junk mail from the post box.
 
Hubby changed the cat litter. 
 
Hubby left at 10:30AM for the shop.

I worked on more scrabble tiles for "winter". 
 
 

 
Then I glued the Xmas tree fabric wrapped dowels onto the wood. Still need a star and the tree base.

I watched Endeavour on Prime for a while. 

Hubby got home at 5:30PM with dinner from Panda Express. I wrote an email to Panda online because we can't use our gift cards to purchase food.

Hubby lifted Tater when he got home. Tater was happy to see Daddy.




We listened to music on the sofa until 8PM.

I took a hot bath and the dogs went to bed with me at 10PM. Hubby went to bed at 11PM.



No comments: