Sunday, December 06, 2020

HUBBY TO SHOP / TATER HOME / DECORATE TREE

SUNDAY
DECEMBER 6 2020
 
 
Awake at several times of the night, thinking I heard Wilson run out of the room for potty, but Hubby said that he was still sleeping on the dog bed with Tater. 
 
Tater & Wilson slept on the dog bed all night.
 
Woke up at 6AM and Hubby took both dogs out for potty. He put Tater on a leash. 
 
I made the bed. Then I got dressed. I made lattes & Nanogreens in the kitchen. I made sausage and baked cheese eggs for myself. Hubby made eggs for the dogs. Wilson finally ate all his breakfast. He was missing Tater and not eating.
 
We watched the morning news on TV.
 
Robert, Wilson, Tater

I started laundry, cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher.
 
We took the dogs out at 9:15AM. I picked up dog poo. Tater is still subdued on a leash.
 
Hubby got dressed at 9:30AM and cleaned cat litter.

Hubby had to clean Tater's ears. They were full of dirt. We cleaned them with olive oil to soothe the redness and then put ear mite medication in his ears. 

Hubby left for the shop at 10:30AM. He worked on the Xmas tree. 

Hubby picked up groceries from Walmart at 2PM then came home with the Xmas tree. I helped hold open the front door as he brought it inside.

We decided to go get dinner from Panda Express as we had a BOGO coupon that they mailed to us several days ago. We loaded the dogs into the Dually and stopped at Walmart to get more blue LED lights for the tree. Hubby had to wait for some idiot people that were standing IN THE HANDICAPPED PARKING SPOT while loading their car. Then he ran inside while the dogs and I waited in the truck. By the time Hubby came out again, the people were FINALLY leaving! OMG. Idiots.

We got our dinner at Panda Express and drove home.

At home, we ate dinner, let the dogs outside for potty. Tater finally pooped. 

I put more lights on the tree. We listened to Xmas music all night long.
 
Blue Light Xmas Tree
 
Saw Xmas Tree
 
 
Hubby watched Automotive stuff on his iPad all night.

I took a hot bath at 9PM. I put more ornaments on the tree.

I put away dishes at 10PM.

No comments: