Friday, December 04, 2020

HUBBY AT SHOP / MORE DOMINOES

FRIDAY
12-4-2020
 
 
 
Up at 6AM. Hubby was not in bed with me, but his blankets were bunched up and it looked like he was still sleeping beside me!
 
I made the bed. Then I came out to make Lattes & Nanogreens. Hubby made eggs for breakfast. Wilson ATE ALL HIS EGGS! Yippee!

I let Wilson outside and we changed the bird bath water to warm, clean water.

We watched News on TV until 9AM when Hubby took a shower. He left everything for me to clean up.

I paid the Can Am Insurance online and did entrys for Quickbooks. Then Hubby answered emails from the bank on his phone. 

Hubby left for the Shop at 9:30AM. He did NOT do cat litter. He did NOT put away clothes yesterday that I asked him to do. So I had to put away clean clothes. I started the dishwasher. Hubby will have to do cat litter when he comes home.

Wearing my knee brace outside my jeans today.

I watched HOUSE on TV and worked on Dominoes. 

Hubby found another bank, I sent all SBA documents to the new bank.
 
Hubby got home at 5:30PM.
 
We watched TV. I took a hot bath at 9PM. I went to bed, Hubby came to bed at 11PM.

No comments: