Wednesday, December 30, 2020

HUBBY TO SHOP / DAY BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY

WEDNESDAY
12-30-2020 

Up at 6:30AM. Hubby is already in the kitchen making eggs. 

He helps me get down the other comforter so we can change them out on our bed. He also gets down my embroidery thread for me and the humidifiers. It is SO DRY in the house. 

I made lattes & Nanogreens.

Hubby said it is fairly complicated to do a whole-house humidifier because there is so much calcium in the water in Nevada. Better just to filter the little ones.

Hubby watched Automotive show while he ate breakfast. 

I went out to give fresh water to birds. Picked up dog poo. Broke my fingernail.

Hubby did the cat litter. 
 
I wrapped up KR's snowflake from 2020 that we did not send her.
 
I went down to the mailbox at NOON and got mail. Dropped off the plastic container from Carmen that had the cake in it. Measured Dave's grandfather clock, so Hubby can install our clock on the Slab Clock he made. 

Hubby hung up the "Nevada" wood that he cut out. He put up my "mini mountains" in my office. He aligned the "HUGE mountains" for the dining room wall.

NEVADA BLOCK WOOD
HUBBY MOUNTED THE NEVADA BLOCK ON THE WALL
 
 
I helped Hubby put up the mountains on the wall. We just need to paint them now.
 
MOUNTAINS ON WALL


Hubby put together more canning ring Xmas trees for me.

Dogs were inside and outside all day.

Dave came over at 2PM to take Hubby so they could jump Dave's RV. 
 
I did some bookwork on Quickbooks.

Hubby was back by 4PM. It was dark. He ate leftover Panda Express.

We sat on the sofa and listened to music. I took Nyquil for a sore throat.

UPS came at 6PM.

No comments: