Thursday, December 17, 2020

BANK WANTS MORE DOCUMENTATION / OMG

12-17-2020
THURSDAY
 
 

 
Hubby was snoring last night and Tater was pushing me sideways out of the bed. So I got up and went into the front bedroom to sleep. I was very cold at 2:30AM, so I got up and put the heating pad in bed with me, turned up the furnace. I slept much better.
 
Up at 6:05AM when Hubby came into the bedroom. He told me to roll over so he could snuggle. Then the dogs came running in to the room and jumped on the bed with us. Wilson was standing on my kidneys, so I had to get up and potty.

Hubby made dog breakfast eggs with Spam. Gross. The whole house stunk. 

I took hot water out to the birdbath. 

I made lattes and Nanogreens. 

We sat and watched morning News until 10AM. I went down to get mail. Got the hammock for the UTV for Wilson, but it is the wrong size. 

Hubby gave Wilson a bath in the sink. 
 
I answered emails from the bank. They want proof of even MORE income. WTF? Do you have to have a million in the bank before you can borrow a million? WTF? Does not our business plan indicate that the building will be making money? I can see another loan being turned down in the future...and they pulled our credit again, thereby reducing 3 and 4 points from BOTH OUR CREDIT SCORES. WTF? I FUCKING HATE BANKS.

I worked on Quickbooks entry.
 
Hubby cleaned up kitchen stuff. Roomba worked in the main bedroom.  
 
I made wooden decor blocks, made more string art for Xmas. 
 
Then I made crab cheese dip. 
 
I worked on more String Art.
 


 



 
 
I made more wood square art modge-podge.
 
Watched The Circle, creepy movie with Emma Watson & Tom Hanks. 

Watched Diverge, a movie from 2016 about a Pandemic!

Watched 12 Disasters of Christmas, pretty campy movie. 
 

 

I went to bed early because I was exhausted from not having any sleep last night. Tater had crowded me out of bed and Hubby snored last night.


No comments: