Wednesday, December 16, 2020

WALMART / TAXES / HUBBY TO SHOP

DECEMBER 16 2020
WEDNESDAY


Up at 6:15AM. Hubby was already sitting on a heating pad on the sofa this morning. 

He got up and made breakfast eggs for the dogs. 

I made lattes & Nanogreens.

He fed the dogs. I took warm water out to the bird bath.

He warmed up sausages for me in the air-fryer and I made baked cheese eggs. 

We cleaned up kitchen dishes and put them in dishwasher. I vacuumed around kitty litter because there was spilled mess by the armoire. I picked up a Xmas ornament behind the armoire.

I started laundry.

I worked on Taxes again and got them finished. Emailed them off to Suncoast Bank. Joe B called and wanted the real estate offer again as our Realtor had NOT sent it to them. I sent off the comany P&L, Balance Sheet. 
 
Then we went down to Walmart with the dogs to pick up some envelopes to mail the taxes. Also had to mail a padded envelope to Cliff & Alicia H. because they sent us an Xmas card.  

We shopped at Walmart, Hubby found Lil Debbie Xmas Trees for me, but they were huge and not good. We got milk, envelopes, more Lysol & Clorox Wipes. Saw Irl there and talked to him.

We paid and left. Saw Irl again as he was leaving. 

We drove to Sally Beauty, but they don't open until 10AM. It was 9:30AM. 

At home, we unloaded groceries. Hubby cleaned out the fridge. I started the laundry in the dryer. I packed up the taxes into envelopes and addressed them. Packed up ornaments in a padded package for Cliff & Alicia.

Hubby left at 11AM. Dave & Carmen came driving over and talked. Hubby left to mail the packages. I went inside because the dogs were barking at the door.

I made fake Xmas money for the kids Xmas card envelopes. 

I made more latte for me. Submitted Starbucks rewards. They FINALLY gave me the extra points that I had to submit twice, email them twice, and they whined about it.

I put away clean dishes and put dirty dishes in dishwasher. I put LOTS of cream on my cuticles.

I did some more string art- some snowflakes. The UPS came and delivered my new shirts. I worked on bookwork again and finally figured out that the button for the "Accrual" basis had been turned on instead of "Cash" basis accounting. Duh.

Watched Endeavour on Prime.

Hubby got home at 5:30PM. He watched TV.

No comments: