Wednesday, December 09, 2020

TRIP TO ST GEORGE / PICK UP RANCHERO BUMPERS / QUICKBOOKS ENTRY

WEDNESDAY
12-9-2020 



I slept late because I took Melatonin last night. Up at 5AM to potty. Then woke up at 7:15AM after hearing Tater's jingle collar.

I made the bed. Turned on all the Xmas lights. 

Made Lattes and Nanogreens in the kitchen. Hubby was making eggs. He fed the dogs. 

I started a load of laundry. Cleaned up breakfast dishes and started the dishwasher.

We worked on entering Asset information on Quickbooks. There was no way to enter a total amount as previous assets. Quickbooks is very hard to understand how to enter things without a sophisticated knowledge of Accounting. It is difficult to follow sparse online instructions. 

At 11PM, we finally decided to leave for St George. Put dog harnesses on dogs.

I had to load the receipt for Costco to return the power washer as it exploded yesterday. I had to load my coffee and water. I took along snowman & domino for Amanda. 
 
Stopped at the mailbox to get mail.

Hubby dropped me off at the U-Haul Store so that I could mail the stuff for Amanda via UPS. Suzy was really busy and came out to see me. I told her that we were dealing with a new Bank and they gave us a positive indication on the loan. Just need to submit different paperwork.

Hubby drove to the shop so that he could load his power washer. I walked over. On the way, I waved to Lupe at his shop.

We left from there and had to stop for dog potty in front of the Mesquite Gaming and walk the dogs in the dry grass. It was awful. Wilson had diarrhea. We had to clean him before he got into the truck. 

Drove to Walgreens and picked up Hubby's drugs. 

Drove to St George. 

Wilson was queebing again and we had to stop at the school - Bloomington Hills Elementary. There were kids playing outside. We walked the dogs in the grass. Wilson peed a lot.

Then we gave the dogs water and loaded them up again. Drove to the gas station on Deseret Drive, but the card machine would not work. 

We drove to Costco and got groceries. Returned his power washer. Got cheese for Xmas, Benadryl, virgin olive oil, paper towels, xmas toys for dogs. They did not have our pillows or any more power washers.
 

 
Stopped at the Food Court on the way out and Hubby ordered us hot dogs and a piece of pizza for him. I waited over to the side with our cart.  
 
After Hubby loaded groceries and ice in the cooler, we ate our hot dogs. I walked Wilson. I put out the bread for the birds. Hubby walked Tater for potty. We gave the dogs some of the hot dogs. Gave the dogs some more water.

Then we drove over to the Vehicle Wrap guy's house. Hubby picked up his bumpers. They were white. Tater jumped out of the truck and was going to run away. Hubby grabbed him.

We drove BACK to Costco for gas. Had to wait for 10 minutes in line behind a guy getting fuel and blocking one lane with his trailer. 

Saw an asshole guy cut in front of a whole line of cars that was waiting. He was an older guy. 

We drove to Lowe's so Hubby could pick up eye screws for my dominoes. We stopped at Jamba Juice. Hubby went inside to see if they had Pumpkin Smash. They did not. It is out of season now. 



We were going to leave, but turned back and went to Harmon's because I wanted to see if they had frosted Xmas cookies. But they did not. Instead we got crab dip, a drink for Hubby. While waiting in line, Hubby realized he had left his billfold in the truck. I had to wait for him and found some Jalapeno Salsa. We purchased the items and left.
 
Tried to give Tater a antibiotic pill with the crab dip, but he spit it out. His left ear is getting worse. Need a Vet appointment.
 
Drove thru the Gorge. Stopped in Littlefield to get Lottery Tickets. 

At home we unloaded everything. Let the dogs out for potty. 

Hubby went over to Stan's to get the 12 bottles of wine we bought. 

Talked to KR and Spencer from 7:36PM to 8:45PM. She thinks she might be installed as a permanent employee at Amazon which sounds great. Will find out more at the first of the year! Spencer was talking about closing down Starbucks stores. Sad. 

After talking with the kids, I massaged Hubby to get rid of his headache. 

Hubby watched Automotive shows for a while at 9PM. 
 
I tied off more Dominoes and put Xmas ornament hooks on them.

I updated blog.

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: