Monday, December 14, 2020

FINAL TWEAKS ON BUSINESS PLAN / STRING ART

 MONDAY
12-14-2020
 

Up at 6:30AM. I woke up before Hubby. He was still in bed. 

Dog were all wiggly. I made the bed. Turned on all the Xmas lights. 

Neighbors left their bathroom window open with blinds up. They had the light on in the bathroom for over 1 hour.

I made lattes and Nanogreens.

Hubby made eggs and fed dogs.

Hubby did the laundry. He vacuumed and did the cat litter.

I put warm water out for the birds and picked up dog poo.

The nasty neighbors had their light on in their bathroom for over 2 hours with their bathroom window wide open. Quite gross when we are in the kitchen.

I worked on 2019 Taxes all day. Quite a headache. 

Hubby went down to get the mail. Finally got a Xmas card from our friends in Idaho - Dave & Vera.

Hubby took care of the dogs all day. 

I cleaned out the oven. Used hot water, turned on the oven to heat the water - but it never boiled! I had to scrape off the burnt on crap with a razor blade.

Went back to working on Taxes. 

Turned on Xmas lights out front. Took a picture of the red/pink clouds over the mesa.



Hubby ordered Dominoes delivery. I was hungry. Got here at 5PM.  I took a break to eat. It was greasy.

Finally got done with Taxes about 6:30PM.

I made another Xmas tree with canning rings, Hubby had tied together 3 more for me.

Hubby had hammered nails into wood for my string art. I made another Xmas tree. Tomorrow, I will make a snowflake.

My wood squares were delivered via UPS today and I will work on them this week.

I took a hot bath at 9PM. Hubby got the bed ready at 9:30PM. 


No comments: