Monday, December 21, 2020

HUBBY TO SHOP / LAST OF TRUST CHECK / WEIRD PRESENTS?

12-21-2020
MONDAY 
 

Up at 6AM when KR texted me. I got up and dressed. 

Hubby made the dogs eggs for breakfast and fed them.

I made lattes & Nanogreens.

I finished drying my jeans. Hubby made the bed.

I picked up dog poo. Tater pulled off his muzzle and started barking twice (two barks at 9AM - NOT 30 MINUTES) at people walking on the sidewalk. I had to bring the dogs inside.
 
Tater got up on our bed while the Roomba was cleaning the room. We had put the Dog bed on top of our bed so that Roomba can clean everywhere. Tater was "technically" still on the bed.
 

I walked down to mail the last few Xmas cards for KR & Spencer.

We opened the doors because it was very warm outside. 

Hubby loaded his stuff for the shop into the truck. He said he was tired from just doing that.

I vacuumed cat litter. I put dog poo in the garbage.
 
I showed Hubby the clock that I wanted, and he measured the shelf on my desk so that he could put the printer on a shelf. Needs to cut the wood.

Hubby left at 10AM and took Tater with him to the shop. We put on Tater's sweatshirt (that Hubby had cut the sleeves off) Tater looked very buff. 

I ordered a sweatshirt on Etsy. Ordered more batteries from Amazon.
 
I made several Xmas trees out of fabric. 
 
Started putting together my Xmas tree song made of Scrabble tiles.
 


I made the Santa Hat String Art. 



 
John, neighbor, had brought over a bag. He rang the doorbell. There was an Amazon delivery box, a wrapped Xmas box from somebody named "Ralph".
 
Went to get the mail. Got new Ambetter billing for me alone. Hubby gets Medicaid now. Got billing for Met Life Vehicle Insurance. I paid it for 6 months. Got the last of the Trust documentation and a final (small) check. 

Hubby got home at 5:30PM. He said everyone was going up on the Mesa to observe Jupiter/Saturn being close together. 

Hubby unwrapped the Xmas box from "Ralph". He did not recognize the name. It was a poorly-made Squirrel picnic table, with a note inside saying that we had "ordered" it. Very odd. 

We would not order anything like this because we don't have squirrels. We hate squirrels. And Hubby does not know anybody named "Ralph".

Hubby constructed my canning rings into Xmas tree shapes so that I can hang ornaments on them tomorrow. Hubby nailed nails into wood for the Snowman and Santa Hat string art that I can work on tomorrow.

I hurt. We could not go up on the mesa because we had the dogs. Tater keeps barking and we can't leave him alone. 

We watched Chevy Chase in Christmas Vacation until 9PM.

Deposited the last of the Trust check into our bank account.

Hubby made the bed and I got ready for bed.

No comments: