Tuesday, December 08, 2020

GET RANCHERO READY FOR WRAP / PEDICURES

TUESDAY
12-8-2020

 


 I slept late until 7:15AM. Hubby went Tater in to wake me up while wearing his Jingle Collar - the dog. Not the Hubby.
 
I took a shower. Washed my hair. Dried my hair when I got out.  

 I made the bed.  

Hubby made breakfast for dogs. 
 
I made lattes & Nanogreens. I made baked cheese eggs and sausage in the air fryer.
 
Hubby wrapped KR's Xmas presents. 
 
I ordered Panda Express gift certificates online. 
 
I got all the gifts that had to be mailed and put them near the door. 
 
I cleaned up kitchen breakfast dishes and started dishwasher. I started laundry.
 
Hubby cleaned cat litter and vacuumed. He brought in the garbage can.
 
Hubby left at 9:30AM to go down and get Ranchero ready for the rest of the wrap tomorrow.

I cleaned up dog poo outside. I gave birds fresh water.

I ordered Xmas presents online. I wrote a check for Amanda H and put it in a Xmas card. Took a card for her and KR down to the mailbox. Picked up mail.

Dogs did not bark while I walked down to the mailbox. I got my santa fork from Etsy.

Hubby texted me a video of his brand new pressure washer blowing up. Need to return it to Costco.

I scheduled an appointment for hair with Brianne, but she is pregnant and not doing the Brazilian Blowouts. So I got an appointment for Tuesday with Reagan. 

Hubby sent me a video where his new power washer that we purchased in August from Costco BLEW UP! It EXPLODED and oil came gushing out. 

Brent brought UPS delivery. 

I had to pack up the dogs and go down to the shop with the FMF to give Hubby a ride to get his truck at Jose's lock up yard. I picked up Hubby, he yelled at me not to drive in the spilled oil. We had to stop on the way out to mail the packages for Allison, Cindy, and KR. We passed Eric & Dean on the way out.  

At the lock up yard, Hubby took Tater with him. We drove home. 

While home, Hubby parked his truck in the driveway. I left the FMF in the street. I changed clothes. We let the dogs out for quick potty. Gave a calming pill to Tater. Then we put Tater's muzzle on him so he would not bark. Put the dogs in the kennel. 

Drove to Chrome Nail Bar and got Pedicures done at 3:15PM. Hubby made me move shopping carts out of the way so he could park in the corner.

Got pedicures done. Lots of massaging. Left snowman mittens with the girls that did our pedicures.

We left at 4PM. Drove to Panda Express and picked up dinner. I got Sesame Chicken, Hubby got Black Pepper Steak.

Drove home, took Tater's muzzle off, let dogs outside to potty. Stupid Wilson started barking. I had to yell at him.

Ate dinner. 

I sewed on my mitten snowmen.

 


 I found more emails from Suncoast Bank. Had Hubby read the Business Plan they attached that they wanted our business to file.

I updated blog.

Went to bed at 10PM; Hubby brought me Melatonin to take before bed. I wrapped my hands in cream under plastic gloves. 

Watched TV. Several old movies. 

Went to bed at 11PM.


No comments: