Wednesday, December 02, 2020

HUBBY AT SHOP / WORK ON WOOD / DOMINOES

WEDNESDAY
12-2-2020 
 
Up at 6AM. Wilson was still in bed with me. I still feel like crap when I wake in the morning. 

I made the bed. Then Wilson and I went outside. Wilson had to potty, I had to give warm, clean water for the bird bath.

Hubby made eggs. I made lattes & Nanogreens. I gave Wilson some cut up sausage for breakfast. He refuses to eat eggs now.
 
Hubby left at 9AM. He was back 2 minutes later as he had forgotten something. Then he left again.
 
Wilson went outside to sleep in the sun. He watched people walk past our back fence. He chewed on chew sticks. 

I worked on making Dominoes. I watched TV.

I put away clean laundry and clean dishes. 

KR called at 2PM to let me know that Beebo was OK. He has an enlarged spleen but with no other symptoms, so that is not a problem. He has a pinched nerve that he will have to have rest, anti-inflammatories, and pain killers. It should heal.

Hubby got home at 4:45PM. He brought food from Roberto's Mexican. A couple good Street Tacos with Carne Asada. They were really good. 

We watched TV for a while. Then I took a hot bath.

We went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: