Saturday, December 19, 2020

SIX DAYS TO XMAS / 32 DAYS TO A NEW POTUS / PAID HOA FEES

 SATURDAY
12-19-2020
 
 
 
Only 6 days to Xmas. Only 32 days to a new President. This is exciting.

Up at 7AM. Wilson was sleeping by my head. He wiggled when I woke up. I petted him and Tater. 

Then I got up to potty. I made the bed. Dogs went outside to potty. 

Hubby made breakfast eggs for dogs. I made lattes & Nanogreens. Hubby warmed up sausage for me. 

I finished my other Xmas trees and hung them up. 
 
 Canning Jar Rims Xmas Trees
 
Hubby got dressed in long pants and sweatshirt. He took his winter hat with him. I helped him get the Can Am ready, adjusted the mirror, put the winch back. Loaded Tater.

I bundled Tater up in a sweatshirt that I sewed up for him. Hope he is OK in it. I will order Doggles for him and a hat and scarf for him to go next time.
 
Hubby and Tater left at 9:30AM. Hubby has to go get fuel.
 
I paid HOA Fees.

Did Laundry. Put breakfast dishes in dishwasher and started it.
 
I made Apple Brown Betty.
 
 
I made Lemon/Lime Jello with Cream Cheese and Marshmallows.
 
 
I made Saltine Toffee Cookies.
 
 
Hubby and Tater got home at 3:45PM. Wilson was squealing when he saw Tater. Took Tater's sweatshirt off. He went out to potty with Wilson. Hubby had cut the sleeves short on the sweatshirt.

Hubby made shrimp for dinner. It smelled awful. Had to open the doors and turn on the fan. It was awful.

Hubby threw out the garbage because I had to throw out the Great Value Walmart Saltines as they smelled like gasoline. WHY does food smell like Gasoline? I found out that there are LOTS AND LOTS of complaints about rancid smelling crackers. Time to quit eating crackers.

Hubby said that during the ride together with Tater, that Tater was really good. There were other dogs along for the ride. Dave & Carmen took Petey. Hubby said that his foot was doing odd things during the ride and he did not know where he had foot placement on the brake and accelerator.
 
Hubby said his foot is getting worse.

We watched Doctor Who Christmas Specials on TV.

Hubby and Tater took a bath at 6:30PM.

Hubby had a coughing fit that turned into vomiting into the kitchen sink. It was quite violent. He had to sit down and relax for quite a while.

I took a hot bath at 8:30PM and went to bed at 9:30PM.




No comments: