Saturday, December 12, 2020

RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN / OVERCAST AND COLD / MORE BOOKWORK / DOVES ON THE FENCE

 SATURDAY
12-12-2020 




Up at 6:30AM. Can't bend my let. Woke up several times in pain last night from leg. Then had nightmares about my dad killing me. Woke up in a panic from him choking me in my dream. I was panting, sweating, and scared. 

I dressed, my middle finger was bleeding at the cuticle again. I had to put band-aid on finger. 

Put the dogs out for potty.

Made lattes & Nanogreens. Made baked eggs and sausage. I sat down to eat.

Hubby made eggs for dogs & fed them. 

Hubby made the bed. He put dirty clothes in the washing machine.He vacuumed. Hubby cleaned up cat litter. 

Robert was miaowing at the birds on the Fence. Some Huge Doves were sitting on the fence.



I tied the ornaments into the canning ring Xmas tree. 
 
 


I finished some more dominoes. 
 
We worked on the SBA Business Plan presentation.
 
AT 10:15AM, FIRST MEASURABLE RAIN IN OVER 200+ DAYS.

We worked on the RMOR Business Plan presentation all day. 

Briefly took a 15 minute break for coffee, cookie, and fresh latte. Then I walked down to the mailbox and got the mail. Stopped to drop off snowman mittens for Carmen, Janet, and Raylene. Also dropped off Xmas dominoes.

It smelled of dirt after the rain outside.

Then I rested on the sofa for a while, put away clean dishes. Went potty.

Back to work. 

At 4PM to 5:30PM, Dave and Carmen came over to visit. Tater was barking and panting. Wilson chewed on his bone in the kennel. 

They left so Hubby and I worked on the Business Plan again. Carmen had showed me some tricks for Excel. Got addition on the program. Made it go faster. 

Hubby and I had dinner at 8PM, watched Deadbeat on Hulu.

I went to bed at 10PM. Hubby came to bed at 11PM.

No comments: