Sunday, December 27, 2020

STILL NO STIMULUS SIGNED BY THAT ORANGE OAF

SUNDAY
12-27-2020
 
 
Up at 7:30AM. Hubby was still sleeping in bed. He had taken a Benadryl to sleep last night because he was sniffling. 
 
Let the dogs outside. I made the bed. 
 
Hubby went to make breakfast eggs for the dogs and feed them.
 
I made lattes & nanogreens. I fed the cats with the new can opener for the tuna can. I also gave them shredded cheese.
 
It is SO cold outside. Feels wet. It starts snowing in the mountains. 
 
I put out warm water for birds. Picked up dog poo.
 
I am SNEEZING, SNUFFLY, EYES WATERING, NECK HURTS, SPITTING UP GREEN. Take a Benadryl.
 
Later, a couple fat grey doves came and used the water, sat on the fence.
 
Hubby watched Automotive shows all day. 
 
I did laundry. I put away dirty dishes and started dishwasher. 
 
I ordered Quarantine Card game for Spencer's birthday. 
 
I ordered new plates and bowls from IKEA. The order failed twice thru IKEA. So I will have to try later.
 

 
 
I had to update Starbucks and ask where my points were AGAIN. Then I submitted new points.
 
Put away laundry.

Started Roomba and cleaned it out.
 
Still no signed bill for the Pandemic Stimulus. Unemployment is running out. People are being evicted. No stimulus checks to catch up on bills or rent. What a fat fucking jackass oaf. 

Robert On The Sofa
Wilson Watching Birds Outside

I worked on entering receipts into Quickbooks from 11AM-3PM. Got most of them done. 

At 3PM, we bundled the dogs into their harnesses and loaded them into the Dually. Turned on the lights outside.

Drove to the dog park and they played for quite a while. A nice lady came over with her puppies, but they were too young to play. She said she had pitbulls when her kids were young and they don't settle down until they are 4 years old. Tater met Kane, another pitbull and they ran around for 20 minutes. I kept Wilson on a leash. Then Sophie, a bigger dog came in and played, too. 
 
 Tater & Kane At Dog Park
 
We finally left the dog park and drove to Desert Springs to cash in our scratch-off winnings and get more lottery tickets. 

Drove back to Mesquite and picked up our Walmart order. 
 
Pretty Sunset Coming From Desert Springs on I-15
 

Then we drove to Irl & Kathy's to drop off some wine and the ornaments I made for Kathy.

At home, we unloaded the dogs, let them potty. Got them fresh water. Hubby unloaded groceries and put them away.

I worked on entering more receipts into Quickbooks until 7PM and then I was tired.

Put away clean laundry. Put away clean dishes. 

Finally got news at 7PM that the fat freak finally signed the Stimulus Bill. Fucking asshole. Go away. Go to jail. Fuck.

No comments: