Wednesday, December 23, 2020

HUBBY AT SHOP

WEDNESDAY
12-23-2020 
 
 


Up all night long to potty. My bladder is getting weak? or I am drinking more?

Robert slept with us all night long. Tater crowded out Hubby.

I was up at 7AM. Made the bed.

Hubby went to make breakfast eggs for dogs. Hubby put the dogs out for potty. He fed them

I made lattes & Nanogreens. 
 
Scratched off the Lottery Tickets. After spending $20, we won $2. Losers!
 
 Bank called at 8:30AM. Need to discuss other arrangements. We came up with some questions and emailed them. Bank guy called back to discuss.

I cleaned out Hubby's ears at 10:30AM. 

Hubby left at 11AM to go down to the shop.

I made crab salad.
 
I went to get the mail. The dogs did not bark. 
 
I washed and dried my hair.

I worked on my Xmas string art. Finished the Snowman.
 
 
I worked on more canning ring Xmas trees. Finished 3 more. 



Hubby got home at 5PM. Dogs were over-excited to see him. 

Hubby took a shower. Tater laid down on the cushion outside the shower. 

I had to spray Lysol cause it smelled awful in the bathroom after Hubby was done.

Hubby made chicken salad for me. 

We watched A Miracle on 34th Street with Natalie Wood on Amazon.

We watched ELF with Will Ferrell. 

Both of us were exhausted. I put dishes into dishwasher and started it. Hubby cleaned up his soup and biscuits that he made. We went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: