Friday, December 18, 2020

FRIDAY

FRIDAY
12-18-2020 




Up at 5:55AM to potty, then back to bed until 6:45AM. I hurt EVERYWHERE. 

Had to take a prednisone and aspirin to even be able to move. Then took a hot bath.

I took hot water out to the birdbath.

Made lattes & baked cheese egg. Hubby made Nanogreens for me. He made dog breakfast eggs and fed them. Hubby made the bed. Hubby vacuumed. I finally felt better by 9:15AM. 

I did donations for Noahs Ark online.

Hubby left to go down to the shop. He stopped off at John's and got paid for the rear end work he did.

Bank emailed with a whole LIST of questions. Most of which were already answered in the documents we have submitted.
 
I called Hubby and had him come back to help answer the questions. Hubby called the bank guy to help with the questions. We were finally done at 1PM.  

Hubby made bacon on the grille. 

Hubby served me crackers & crab cheese dip.

We watched "How The States Got Their Shapes" to calm down.

At 2PM, we loaded the dogs in the Truck, I walked down to get mail. Got my Xmas tree hair pin that I ordered and an Xmas card from Bruce & Barb. 
 
We drove to townn to purchase dog food & cat food at Animal Farm. Hubby said we get a free cat food after we buy one more!

Drove to Sally Beauty to get the yellow scrubbies that my nail people use for Pedicures, but could not find any there. I got some foot exfoliation, lotion to try. Got some OPI polish Chiffon-d of You. 



The cashier was the only one working there and talking with some girls in the back who were not buying anything. I finally had to get her attention. She asked me if I wanted to pay 15 cents for a bag to put my purchases. I said no. WTF? I found out that the CEO makes $6 MILLION A YEAR. Yet they charges for bags? Never shopping there again. 

Stopped at Walmart to get milk, eggs, apples, and cardstock paper. They did not have Hubby's alcoholic EggNog. Got some chicken bites and fed them to the dogs in the truck. Tater did not jump out even though Hubby left all the windows open!

Drove home. 

Unloaded groceries.

Hubby watched the TV show again. I put the new foot stuff on my feet.





 


No comments: