Tuesday, December 22, 2020

SHOPPING IN ST GEORGE / PRESENTS FROM NANCY, CHRIS, CARMEN

TUESDAY
12-22-2020
 
 

Up at 6AM. I made the bed.

Hubby made eggs for the dogs. He fed them. 
 
I put warm water out for the birds.

I made lattes & Nanogreens. We sat on the sofa to watch News. 

I decided to make a grocery list so that we could go to Walmart. I needed more embroidery thread for String Art. 

I put away laundry. I picked up dog poo. Hubby vacuumed and cleaned cat litter. He brought in the garbage dumpster.

We loaded the dogs into the Dually and instead of going to Walmart, Hubby decided he needed to drive to St George for Steel and 1/2 way there realized he needed Argon gas for his welding canister, but had forgotten it at home. I told him to buy a new one. 

In St George, we went to Dixie Metal Recycling where the dogs and I stayed in the truck, (dogs had been whining since the Gorge because they thought they were going to Doggy Day Care) while Hubby went to get steel. He came back with a couple pieces.

Then we drove to Panda Express and got food. We were starving. It was noon. Walked dogs and gave them water. Left them in the truck while we went shopping at Smith's.

I found a great dress, but I am too fat for it. Should have gotten the deer scarf!

We got milk, dinner rolls, steak, baby swiss, pillsburg rolls, brats, crab. Ordered Starbucks in the store. Hubby did self-checkout. 
 


 


Saw a girl in the parking lot with Colorado license plates with a TINY puppy - black Schnauzer who took him for potty. She was SO happy with her little puppy. Picked him up and kissed him after he pottied.

Then we drove to Michaels where there were almost NO XMAS items. Everything was bought out. I got embroidery thread and Wild Cherry lozenges. 

5 Cashiers helping over 20 people in line. I got the cashier without a sneeze guard. Told him he was a "bad salad". He laughed and joked with me.

Then Hubby picked me up in the parking lot and we drove to Humphries Welding where I walked the dogs, gave them water. Then Hubby loaded the Argon tank in the truck and we drove to Mesquite.

In Littlefield, Hubby stopped to get some more lottery tickets because he had won $2 on a previous ticket. He got a lot of Xmas scratch-offs.

Drove to the shop and unloaded the Argon tank. Texted a picture of the old empty tank to "Lane" at Humphries so he would not be charged for a tank.

Drove to our home. 
 
Unloaded dogs. Let them potty. They wanted snacks. Gave them cheese and meat. I went potty. 
 
Unloaded grocery items and put them away.
 
We ordered ELF and SCROOGED. Watched Scrooged on Amazon. Hubby had left-over Panda Express. I had a hot latte and some cashews.

After we got home, Nancy texted me that she had a Xmas pillow as a gift that we could "pop" over and collect. Hubby took my snowman mitten, and ornaments over to her but did not find anything on the front porch. 

I walked over with him later and it was on the BACK patio. Chris, our other neighbor was there and said she had some stuff. She brought over a bunch of candy.



Then even later, Carmen brought over a bunch of Candy also along with tiny bottles of Fireball - waffle cookies, Reindeer poop dark chocolate truffles, carmel corn, and apple cider. 
 
 

I was hurting pretty badly. Went to bed at 9PM. Hubby stayed up and watched Automotive shows. 

Both dogs came to bed with me. I texted with KR until I fell asleep.

No comments: