Monday, December 28, 2020

MONDAY / XMAS DECOR DOWN / STORM / DOGS BATH

MONDAY
12-28-2020
 

 
Up at 6:30AM and went back to sleep until 7AM. Got up to potty. Tater was still in bed with me, but Hubby had already gone into the living room. 
 
Hubby let the dogs out to potty. Tater just laid down on the dog bed and would not potty.
 
I got up and made lattes & Nanogreens. Warmed up baked cheese eggs for myself. Hubby made eggs for the dogs & fed them. 
 
We had to change the sheets on the bed. Then started the Roomba in our bedroom.
 
Hubby changed the cat litter. I picked up dog poo and took warm water out for the birds. Lots of birds today.
 
Hubby took a shower and washed Tater. I toweled him dry.
 
Then Hubby washed Wilson. I had to towel him dry and take him outside to blow dry. Hubby cleaned up the hair afterwards with the blower.
 
Hubby called Carpet Cleaning in Idaho. Told them to make appointment with Renters to clean cat smell in carpet to sell house. Realtor texted back that carpet needs to be cleaned and toilet needs to be fixed in Blue Shop. Mike is fixing toilet that froze and broke.
 
Storm coming. Lots of clouds over the mountains and wind today.
 
STORM
 
 
Got Fairy Lights from Amazon today. I strung them thru the Snowman that I made. Looks great. Have to sell on Etsy.
  
LIGHTED SNOWMAN

Hubby got phone call from Ralph at the Tire Center.  

I took down Xmas decorations, Hubby took down wrapped boxes on kitchen cabinets. 
 
Hubby cleaned up boxes in the garage. He took Tater out with him. It got really cold. Had to turn on the heat & fireplace.
 
Rattler ate one of the Fairy lights. Bad cat.
 
Made lunch. I had crab cheese. Nanogreens.
 
Hubby watched Automotive shows. He sat on the sofa and watched his iPad.
 
I did bookwork from 9AM to 3PM.
 
Cleaned up Xmas stuff and put most of it away.
 
I found a whole box of Ornaments and KR's snowflake that we should have sent her for this year. I putt he ornaments on the tree even though Hubby whined that Xmas was over. I wanted to see the pretty ornaments. Each one of them means something to us both.
 
Took lots of Cold Calm. Both of us were still sneezing and Hubby was coughing. 
 
I worked on my Scrabble tiles for Valentine's Day.
 
Had a hot bath because I was hurting so badly. 
 
Went to bed at 10PM. Hubby finally came to bed at 11PM.
 


No comments: