Friday, December 25, 2020

XMAS 2020 & XMAS CARDS

XMAS
FRIDAY
12-25-2020
 
 
 

Up at 6:30, had to pee. Hubby was up to let the dogs outside for potty.
 
I made the bed. Hubby went out to make breakfast for dogs. 
 
I started the Roomba.
 
Hubby baked cinnamon rolls for Xmas breakfast. He warmed up sausage for me.
 

 
 
I made lattes & Nanogreens.
 
Hubby worked on the Crockpot French Onion Soup. In the afternoon, it was ready and we had to bake it in pans instead of bowls. Forgot to buy oven-safe bowls.
 
FRENCH ONION SOUP
 
 
We opened our presents at 9:30AM. 
 

Wood Mountains, Blue Pipe Art, and Slab Clock
 
 Hubby got a Food Processor, Can Opener, $100 Harbor Freight Gift Certificate
 I got Painkiller Spray, Sourdough Starter from KR, Razors, Xmas Santa ornament, Starbucks Coffee Cup

Hubby got a Snowflake Multi Tool and Pitbull Boxers



DOGS GOT STUFFED ANIMAL TOYS

Hubby started all the food that we had going today.
 
KR was asking about presents, so I went to the computer and found everything that we had sent to them.
 



 
Dog scarves, Dog bully sticks, dog toys. Snowflake Tool ornament for Spencer, Swarovski Snowflake for KR, $100 Taco Bell gift certificate for Spencer, $100 Olive Garden gift certificate for KR and Unstable Unicorn card game.


I was sneezing and my eyes were runny and I felt awful. Hubby gave me a Beyadryl and I slept from 2-4:30PM. Hubby looked at stuff online with his iPad.

Hubby started all the food that we had going today. He forgot to make bacon roll ups and did not start them until I woke up. The stuffing was runny and the bacon was greasy. Had to throw them away.
 
Had cheese tray from Costco that tasted awful. 
 
Crab cheese dip that I made. Ribs from Smith's that were awful. 
 
Hubby opened the Danielle's chocolate popcorn. Hubby ate the peanut brittle. 
 
We ate some of the food.

WE GOT XMAS CARDS FROM :
    Cliff & Alicia
    Nancy & Mark
    KR & Spencer
    Irl & Kathy
    Vera & Dave
    Bruce & Barb
    Mike & Cindy & Kids
    Casey & Brandi
    

Played with the dogs. Played with the cats.

Carmen and Dave came over in the late afternoon and brought Better Than Sex CAKE. I could not eat anymore. They stayed for a while. Hubby went them home with food.

Hubby cleaned up all the food and put it in storage containers for the fridge. 

I put dirty dishes away and started dishwasher. Went to bed early at 10PM.

No comments: