Tuesday, December 15, 2020

HAIR / ST GEORGE / KR AND SPENCER XMAS CARD

TUESDAY
12-15-2020 
 
Hubby came into the bedroom to let Wilson outside as he was queebing. Hubby turned on all the lights. I was blinded. 

I got up at 6:15AM. Sat with Hubby on the sofa, watching morning News. The sun came up and I decided to make lattes & Nanogreens. 

Hubby made breakfast eggs and fed the dogs. I warmed up sausages in the air-fryer and baked egg. 

We sat and watched News while we had breakfast.
 
The Roomba started in our bedroom. Hubby got up off the sofa and dressed. Hubby cleaned breakfast dishes and put them away. 

I worked on Quickbooks until 10:30AM. For some reason, all our invoices are being recorded as "PAID", but showing as "Accounts Receiveable". And I have no idea why. 

When trying to print out a Balance Sheet, it is all fucked up.

We put the puppies out for one last potty. I picked up dog poo.

Hubby realized that the garbage had come today, but he had forgotten to put out the can. He had even gotten up at 5AM and could have done it!

So we got the dogs into their collars & leashes. Loaded them into the truck. I took the ornaments for the hairdressers and we drove to St George.

Dogs got really Whiny & Fussy going thru the gorge. We decided to drop them at Doggy Day Care. Both of them were really panicking by the time we got there. We decided to talk them for potty & poop. There were already some people there picking up their dogs, so we decided to wait outside. 

We dropped off the dogs. I went to pick up the poop. Some lady was out dumping her garbage and remarked on my fork reindeer necklace. 

Then we drove to United Hairlines for my hair appointment. We got there 15 minutes early. I waited in the truck. Then I went inside. 

Raegan did my hair from 1PM to 2:30PM. Tried to pay on Venmo and Hubby picked me up and I paid cash. Brianne had left some Brazilian Blowout Bonding Spray bottle for me as a Xmas gift. I gave Raegan the ornaments for herself, and a bag with Brianne's ornaments and a $ gift bonus.

Hubby picked me up and we drove to The Sugar Cookie, a bakery near Five Guys Burgers. The cookies looked awful, but we bought a couple. They were a muffin top with massive amounts of frosting on them. 
 
THESE ARE NOT REAL COOKIES!
 
YUCK. I WANT XMAS COOKIES! There are no bakeries in this area that do Xmas cookies. FUCK. 

THESE ARE REAL CHRISTMAS COOKIES, PEOPLE!

 

We went to eat at Five Guys Burgers, but the place stunk of sewage. WHAT is the thing about restaurants and smelling like sewage around here??? Instead, we waited for our food. Got raspberry tea on the way out. Ate in the truck in the parking lot.

Then we drove to another Bakery, but Hubby decided to PARK RIGHT ON TOP of a mini van with a fat mother and her petri-dish rug-rags that got out. Not one of the fuckers were wearing masks. These people from Utah really want to have a good case of Covid! They were headed for the Bakery, so I said we would pass on this. 

We drove to Albertsons to get milk as Hubby did not get milk at Costco. WTF DID he get at Costco? 

Albertson's had no milk either. They did not have any good Xmas cookies either, just those thick, gross plastic boxed Xmas cookies.

All the bakeries in the stores are not making their own baked goods anymore. Disappointing. 

The shop from CDA, Pastry and More, does not ship any of their baked goods. Boo. 

We drove to pick up the dogs. They desperately wanted to get out of Doggy Day Care. I gave a snowman mitten ornament to the girl behind the desk and we left after Hubby paid.

Gave dogs some water and loaded them in the Dually. 

Drove to Littlefield and Hubby cashed in his winning $2 Lotto Ticket and bought more. 

Drove home to Mesquite. Unloaded dogs. Unloaded groceries. Dogs went out to potty.

Hubby watched TV. I worked on more bookwork and went to get the mail. Got the Kid's Xmas card that Spencer had made online. I joined Hubby watching Deadbeat on Hulu again. 

 

Dogs slept on the sofa all night. They were happy to be home.

I took a hot bath about 8:30PM.

Went to bed at 10PM. Hubby went to bed at 11PM.

No comments: