Saturday, December 05, 2020

HUBBY TO SHOP / TATER COMES HOME

SATURDAY
12-5-2020 
 
In pain most of the night, I woke up at 2AM to potty and then 5AM to take a hot bath. 

Robert got up with me and came to the bathroom to sit on the towel. I got out of the bath, got dressed, and made Nanogreens because I was so thirsty.

Then I sat in the living room to watch TV on my iPhone.
 
Hubby got up at 6:15 and let Wilson out. He started to make eggs for breakfast. 
 
Wilson ate his egg breakfast. 
 
I got up and made lattes. 
 
Hubby sat on the sofa and watched News for a while. Then I made baked eggs and sausage for breakfast. I can't eat crap anymore because of the pain in my body.

I worked on Dominoes for a while. Hubby put the eye screws in the dominoes for me. He has to buy more today.

Let Wilson outside again. Robert was sleeping on top of the sofa today.


Hubby got a phone call from a "headhunter" for Investors in property for the Idaho property. He talked to him about getting rental contracts documented on the property.
 
Hubby left at 10AM for the shop. He worked on our Xmas tree, welding. 
 
He came home at 5:30PM.

I watched TV today and worked on Dominoes. 

Put away laundry and dishes.

Eric called and said Tater had chewed everything in his house, including his couches. Hubby said we would buy him new sofas. 

Hubby finished eating dinner. 

We drove the Dually with Wilson on my lap to Eric's house. Wilson and I waited in the truck while Hubby went inside to get Tater. He had torn a couple pillows on the sofa, but Hubby said it was not bad. We told Eric we would buy him a new sofa. 

Wilson got really excited when Tater loaded into the truck. Hubby drove over to the dog park and we let the dogs run. Tater seemed really happy and ran SO FAST. Some rude, asshole guy with an older black dog parked right on top of us and came into the park. He refused to talk to us, even though his dog and our dogs were running around the park. The guy walked to the opposite side of the park. We left after a few minutes. 

Drove home. Had to immediately give Tater a bath. He was filthy. His feet were all muddy. Hubby got into the shower and bathed him. I towel dried Tater off, then I had to clean the floor everywhere that he had walked.

Hubby walked both dogs outside and put Tater on a leash. 

I tried to sew his muzzle, but sewed it wrong and could not fix it. Instead, I got online and ordered a velcro muzzle from Amazon.

We put Tater's new sweater on his as he was cold after his bath. He wore his sweater all night.



I took a hot bath and fell asleep in the bath.

We went to bed at 10PM. We were all exhausted.

No comments: