Monday, December 07, 2020

ATTORNEY / SNOWMAN MITTENS

 MONDAY
12-7-2020 
 

Awake at 6:15AM promptly. Hubby had thrown back the bedding and covered Tater completely on the bed. Tater was HOT. He loved it. 

I got up to potty, Wilson came with me. Hubby came into the bedroom and put medicine in Tater's ear. Then put Tater's collar on him. Tater came out to the kitchen and we put his sweater on him, then Hubby put his medicine in his other ear. 

I made lattes & Nanogreens. Warmed up sausage and my egg bake from yesterday.
 
We let Tater out alone for potty. Then we let Wilson out alone for potty. No more barking. I need to get a security camera that records.
 
Hubby made eggs for the dogs & fed the dogs.
 
Hubby and I watched morning News on TV. 
 
 

 
 
 
I decorated more of the treat and took a picture of it. Sent it to Kerry and texted with her for a while.
 
I started working on the snowman mittens. Decorated the ones that I had already tea-stained yesterday. Started a new batch of tea to stain the others.
 
We loaded the dogs into the truck and drove to Walmart. I got Xmas material, boxes for gifts, jingle bells,
 
Some idiot in a PT Chrysler Cruiser had to park RIGHT ON TOP OF US while we were in the store. The whole parking lot and they parked so close to us that they hit our tire with their door. If they had hit the paint, Hubby would have had a shit fit. 

We left and came home. 

Unloaded everything. I worked on making snowman mittens. 

Hubby put eye screws in the rest of the Dominoes for me.

Dave, neighbor, came over to see our Xmas tree. I gave him one of the "Mesquite" dominoes.

Hubby had lunch. He left at 1:30PM for his 2PM appointment with the attorney at McKenna Law Office in Mesquite.

Hubby got back at 3PM. He had to pay $100 for a consultation in which the attorney told him to "email the Pulte warranty manager one more time" before the lawyer will send a letter. WTF. 

I worked on my snowman mittens.
 
We watched TV.
 
Went to bed at 10PM
 
 
 
 

No comments: